Idea for Character: Jango Fett

This is my first post, so I'm gonna see how this goes:

Jango Fett
Dark Side, Support, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel

Bounty Hunter support with a wide variety of negative status effects and buffs against Republic and Jedi enemies.

WESTAR-34 Blaster Pistol- Basic Attack
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict offense down for three turns. Then, gain 4% turn meter for each living Republic enemy (the Republic affiliation will actually do something).

Vengeful Shot- Special Attack
Deal special damage to all debuffed enemies and inflict evasion down on all buffed enemies. Then, gain speed up for an amount of turns equal to the amount of enemies damaged.

Best Hunter in the Galaxy- Unique Ability
Jango Fett gains offense up as long as any Jedi enemies remain alive. This effect can't be dispelled.

Replies

• Options
    I like your ideas, but this sounds EXTREMELY underpowered
  • Options
    I like your ideas, but this sounds EXTREMELY underpowered

What do you think he should do? I was also kind of thinking about Bounty Hunter's Resolve, but I feel like that would steal Boba's spotlight.
  • Options
    Cool ideas for a gen one toon.
  • vessaharja
    585 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    STF up. These ideas are dead as seen by EA and these wishful noob posts should not surface.

Please only post Gylo rework ideas as the new Gylo is a puuussaaaaa!!
  • Options
    Nobody runs republic anyway, they don't need a counter

evasion down has no use

Offense up is barely a unique

Only 3 abilities

Way to underpowered. At very least give him flamethrower or something

He should pretty much be a collection of all the unused boba ideas
  • Options
    He got killed by a Jedi, why does he have bonuses against them?

Also waaaay underpowered.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Alright, flamethrower:

ZX Miniature Flame Projector (yes, it's actually called that): Special Attack: Cooldown- 4
    Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict two Damage over Time effects with a 70% chance to inflict Scorched for three turns.

Scorched- whenever a unit with scorched uses a special ability, they lose 10% protection and 5% health.

Happy now?

Also, I don't care about your post, vessaharja. I never said I was posting it so that EA would add it. I posted it to see what people think about my ideas (which I have for lots of characters, but posting them all at once is, well, dumb.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    He got killed by a Jedi, why does he have bonuses against them?

Also waaaay underpowered.

Think about how many characters have bonuses against what killed them. Go on, think.