Server maintenance/down reimbursements

We get nickel and dimed at every turn and there is never any legitimate warning like an in game message saying maintenance in 15 minutes finish what you are doing and locking users out from logging in. Most games offer reimbursement for users getting booted without warning. I for instance yesterday had just entered a 20 energy battle which I got booted from.

Replies

• Bud, before you post something like this maybe you should check the news and announcements tab. They clearly stated they were going to do maintenance yesterday.
  • Yes I should have to log into a forum and scour it for vague information about a possible sever maintenance sometime within a 6 hour time frame before playing the game...my bad
  • Vorock
    40 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    You have minutes to write your silly complaint but not seconds to scan a tab that only has 3 announcements. Not that difficult.
  • Vorock wrote: »
    You have minutes to write your silly complaint but not seconds to scan a tab that only has 3 announcements. Not that difficult.

+1 and, LMAO
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • We get nickel and dimed at every turn and there is never any legitimate warning like an in game message saying maintenance in 15 minutes finish what you are doing and locking users out from logging in. Most games offer reimbursement for users getting booted without warning. I for instance yesterday had just entered a 20 energy battle which I got booted from.

Sorry, for your inconvenience.

You don't have to go far when checking out the forums for updates. You can go to the News and Announcements section or the Game Updates section for the latest official news.

Here is the server maintenance announcement:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/8927/server-maintenance-1-28-2016#latest

Closing this thread.

FashionFett.
This discussion has been closed.