Lumi Revives?

Fighting in arena against sid, daka, lumi, dooku, fotp. As far as i was aware only daka there could revive people, and when she does they instantly revive on death, its happened to me tons of times so i always target her first now. I kill her, doesn't revive (yey!), couple of turns later lumi heals everyone and daka revives with half her health!

I appreciate I've not maxxed her out so maybe later on her gets a revive function? But there are so many bugs in this game its hard to know whats meant to happen.

So does lumi's heal turn into a revive later on? Or is this just another bug, i know toons with turn meter manipulations can mess up and suddenly give themselves full meter (happens to me a lot :)) so maybe daka being a reviver can mess up and revive suddenly? Twice now its happened that an enemy has been revived by Lumi, both times they had daka in squad.

Replies

  • According to http://www.swgohcantina.com/luminara-unduli/, Luminara never obtains a revive ability so this is likely a bug. My guess is that Daka's Serve Again ability is triggering when it isn't supposed to. I can't say I've ever seen it happen, though.
  • A glitch. I agree with @phroxenphyre
    I've never seen it though either and I run a maxxed Daka and Lumi both in Arena and GW.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Doesnt Ewok elder have 2 revives one passive and one tied to heal? Isnt daka the same way? Every turn she has a 10% chance to res someone.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Harmson wrote: »
    Doesnt Ewok elder have 2 revives one passive and one tied to heal? Isnt daka the same way? Every turn she has a 10% chance to res someone.

    Not when she's dead :)
  • I have seen when she is the leader that her ability still fires off when she is dead. I killed her first in a match yesterday and the old had res'd herself.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Harmson wrote: »
    I have seen when she is the leader that her ability still fires off when she is dead. I killed her first in a match yesterday and the old had res'd herself.

    Yeah she can res herself, but I've never seen her die and res after a few turns. That happens instantly when she dies. It's not her leader ability but her unique, leader ability gives defense and health.
  • Cheers guys, guess ill add that to the list of bugs to watch out for :,) to really stick the knife in in the last arena battle she stunned 2 and so did dooku :,) then to add a punch to the ****, after she miraculously revived halfway through, neither my hk (75% chance) nor bobba (25%) revived. Come to think of it, boba hasnt revived since the first update this year, ah well.
  • Never seen this one. I'll look for it - I also run Lumi and Daka in Arena and GW.
  • ModTerrik
    40 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Was just playing GW against a Lumi. Had it down to where she was all that was left, she cast a heal and JC came back to life with full health. Can't recall if Daka was in the group, but Lumi definitely has a bug. It's the first time I've ever seen this. I'm not complaining in this case because it was nice having another person to smack down while my cool downs reset. She is bugged though.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    I got a similar glitch the other day, dooku was the only one that had stun on the team, I killed him and suddenly the rest of the toons had stun, really anoying, but it made me laugh
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Its not a bug or a glitch.

    Daka can revive dead allies in 2 dif ways.
    1) her heal has a chance to revive folks
    2) her unique ability also has a chance to revive folks at time of death.

    These are independant revives. What you saw was her unique ability that triggered and revived someone when they died.
  • Abyss wrote: »
    Its not a bug or a glitch.

    Daka can revive dead allies in 2 dif ways.
    1) her heal has a chance to revive folks
    2) her unique ability also has a chance to revive folks at time of death.

    These are independant revives. What you saw was her unique ability that triggered and revived someone when they died.

    First, thanks for calling me level headed in my other thread :smiley:

    the revive we are talking about can't be either of these abilities. 1) it was lumis heal that revived, not dakas turn, so it can't be her heal/revive power. 2) her unique ability revives instantly on death, ie. As soon as the toon dies, not 3 turns later when lumi uses her heal. So it can't be that power. Tis a bug, but with lumi or daka i don't know yet.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Algren wrote: »
    Abyss wrote: »
    Its not a bug or a glitch.

    Daka can revive dead allies in 2 dif ways.
    1) her heal has a chance to revive folks
    2) her unique ability also has a chance to revive folks at time of death.

    These are independant revives. What you saw was her unique ability that triggered and revived someone when they died.

    First, thanks for calling me level headed in my other thread :smiley:

    the revive we are talking about can't be either of these abilities. 1) it was lumis heal that revived, not dakas turn, so it can't be her heal/revive power. 2) her unique ability revives instantly on death, ie. As soon as the toon dies, not 3 turns later when lumi uses her heal. So it can't be that power. Tis a bug, but with lumi or daka i don't know yet.

    You were lvl headed haha
    I call em like i see them ;)

    I think its daka still and i think its not so much a bug as a miswordingbif the unique ability. I have seen this happen too and as long as its still the same turn, i believe the chance to revive on death is still present.

    I could of course be wrong and its a good point reguardless but i think thats whats happening, its just a delayed trigger is all i think
  • Maybe this bug was caused because leader abilities persist after death and her code is messed up with her passive revive also staying active after death when Daka is leader.

    Could be the case that after Lumis heal it would have been daka's turn and the passive triggered.... just guessing though
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Merilon wrote: »
    Maybe this bug was caused because leader abilities persist after death and her code is messed up with her passive revive also staying active after death when Daka is leader.

    Could be the case that after Lumis heal it would have been daka's turn and the passive triggered.... just guessing though

    That could be too
  • Possible, being she revives in this instance with half her health, that being more than how much lumi can heal, it may be the heal is triggering her revive so she is reviving with the heal, hence lots of health. But her passive also revives with an offence up, which wasnt present in these instances.
  • ModTerrik
    40 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Daka wasn't around when JC revived in my game. It went
    1. Lumi heals herself (she was the only toon still alive)
    2. JC appears back from the dead with full health

    I've played lots of Dakas and lots of Lumis never seen this happen before so it's got to be a rare bug

    I wish I could remember if JC revived with offense up. I don't think he did, but I'm old and my memory isn't what it used to be.
  • ModTerrik
    40 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Also this thread is WAY too level headed sooo...

    Nerf Lumi!!! She's too 1337!! Or Nerf Daka....Nerf somebody dammit!
  • Looks like mane had a problem with Lumi in PvP. I killed her earlier. Doku revived her and then she just dogded every attack i came with :/
  • I'm starting to get less level headed! I've explained twice now how it can't be her passive, please read the whole thread before just blurting out "its a passive skill". I know daka has a passive revive skill, i know what it is, i know how it works, and its not that, hence "bug". Most likely when your lumi revived she did so instantly after death, with a positive effect, this is dakas passive revive. Her revive is NOT, 3 rounds after a toon dies and coincidently in sync with lumis heal everytime, revive with hallf your health.

    By that same token, when someone says "dooku revived her" when explaining a bug, coming out with "dooku doesn't revive" is not too helpful. Thats what a bug is dude! :,) someone doing something they shouldnt be able to :,)
  • I use daka just because of this bug. Sometimes my dooku dies and insta revived w/o using any abilities same with daka if she dies she revives immidiately or if she is dead she still revives random times :D
  • Do you want to know how this 10% chance revive works?

    I've played against daka in arena, when i killed FOTP he was resurrected, i killed him again and he was resurrected. So i killed him again. Then daka used her Serve again and guess what, FOTP was back.

    And that wasn't just once. Those absurd revive situations repeats almost in every match against AI daka, but mine daka revive 1 toon in 3 matches...

    10% chance for AI? My a$$
Sign In or Register to comment.