Arena team advice

Fitz
302 posts Member
I'm currently running EP (L), boba, tfp, wiggs all gear XI.
I am looking at subbing shore instead of wiggs but that beg the question on who is the fifth, given my Vader is not quite arena ready yet.
I was considering at gear XI: anakin, qgj
Gear X: yoda (soon gear XI), rg, tarkin (?!)
Who else could fit the bill?

Replies

• godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Anakin works well and is quite tanky. RG is still great as well. He works well against baze
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    You've got some massive firepower and a great nucleus for a top level arena team.

I would focus on getting boba really fast so you can block any cleansers. Also, as you level up, you will start facing taunter/auto taunter teams which slow down your attack and allow other teams to pick off your team. A good B2 will remove positive effects. Also, you may want to add a taunter to protect EP, TFP and Biggs.

My arena team is: Ep(l), DV, Boba, Biggs and B2/Shore depending on who I'm facing. Once I get TFP geared up on more level and his abilities omega, he will replace Biggs. I finish 1-2 in my shard with that team and can handle droids, Geno, Chaze, clone and rebel teams. There is an empire team with geared up TFP that gives me fits but I can usually beat him.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    My boba is 255 speed. I'm level 85 and facing all you describe (sitting top 20, most of the time manage a push in top 10 at payout).

It feels match up cam be a toon of a coin sometimes. Zeta lead team I cannot beat typically. Besides Zader whom the team is too slow to be a threat. So B2 I guess is the answer.

I can do ep (L), tfp, boba, Vader, shore/b2 depending on match up.