Withdrawing from P2P

I'm sorry, but 3k crystals for 10 character shards is beyond disgusting.

This is surely too much even for heavy spenders.

If this is the way they are going to do things then it's pointless paying for anything, only a tiny, miniscule number of players will be able to get anywhere under this pricing system, so it's not worth paying at all.

Doesn't help that it's come right after a 20% increase in the crystal price, but even without that I wouldn't be spending any more.

I mean you are looking at up to £1,100 to 7* these characters, and even then you only get an empty shell with no hear abilities, etc.

Replies

• This exactly! I spent well over $300 and the only "bone" they throw us is a **** shard event every few months and then squat to make us even comparable and then now we don't even have a chance to compete with the whales in the servers because of this ****
  • Disgusting is exactly the word for it. 300 crystals per shard? We're expected to want to pay $3 for a SINGLE shard?

I guess they only want millionaires as pay to play now.
  • **** ea
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Should all of SWGOH start a boycott?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • this thread is exciting in a way. the death of some of these whales is welcomed by some.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    Should all of SWGOH start a boycott?

you won't find me boycotting. i'm free to play. while i realize we need the pay players to remain free we don't need as many as we have and some people have just gone completely overboard in my opinion.

id be fine seeing a few less whales in the arena