Congratulations to _?_ on Worlds First Max Krooper

Prev1
Who is it going to be? Team Instinct? Team Skunk? Anyone else...? Are there any YouTube videos showing off these highly coveted toons at their best? Usuallly the youtubers are making the mad dash to be the first to post...I can't wait to see one... I mean I cant believe I'm still waiting to see one...

Replies

• i think whoever 7* either right now would be too embarassed to admit the amount they spent on it. at least with chromiums you had no idea.
  • Skykrak may be the only person alive willing to spend on citadels
  • Kage
    27 posts Member
    time to check is him lock up his crystal or... (run away)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    A guildmate been showing pics of a whale with a max chaze, max krooper and the different combos he has been trying....
  • Lol my server had max krenic & DT first day as well as both zeta'd
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    $1000? Congratulations, I guess.

Of course, there's a "chance" that you'll get 30 shards. But we all now how chance works in this game.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    A guildmate been showing pics of a whale with a max chaze, max krooper and the different combos he has been trying....

A guy in my guild said there's one on his server (maybe same guy) and that people are picking on his team and dropping it like its hot. He said the guy usually runs chaze, GK squad and rarely falls out of top 5, but the 7* g11 Krooper team is taking a beating....lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Mvnson wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

A guy in my guild said there's one on his server (maybe same guy) and that people are picking on his team and dropping it like its hot. He said the guy usually runs chaze, GK squad and rarely falls out of top 5, but the 7* g11 Krooper team is taking a beating....lol

Yeah, it's one of those teams that will never do the right thing under the AI. Probably fun on offense. Much like the new resistance team.
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    $1000? Congratulations, I guess.

Of course, there's a "chance" that you'll get 30 shards. But we all now how chance works in this game.

Yeah, from what I've heard around $1k is the going rate.
  • This happened late last night:

IMG_9181.jpg
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    This happened late last night:

IMG_9181.jpg

They must have no life
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Taco wrote: »

IMG_9181.jpg

They must have no life

Or lots of money. If I was rich enough to not care about spending $2k+, even if I was out on the town drinking Cristal, I would stop for 20 min to max them out and put this team in play.
  • Oh, i really want to see theirs zeta in action, but no such video on youtube.
  • That team seems weird. An empire team without EP, I wonder why not

Plus I would think an EP lead would be best for them
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

IMG_9181.jpg

Same here but he's got both Krenic and DT zeta'd
  • That team seems weird. An empire team without EP, I wonder why not

Yeah my issue with adding Krennic and DT to my Empire squad is that Krennic is too slow and too squishy. They synergize well together, but to me DT is the more useful toon.

Lol, I already have DT at gear 10 and love his kit, but I hide him behind Shoretrooper and General Kenobi under a Zader lead with TFP.

On defense, I only dropped like 2 spots yesterday (really competitive shard) so that was good. Lol, today I've dropped to 11th (maybe people targeting Deathtroopers and Krennics now :p ) but its an easy path back up to 2nd place at least.

I wanted to get Deathtrooper to at least 5 stars and if the packs had been 10 shards of each toon for 1,499 crystals I would have done that. But no way am I spending 2,999 crystals for 5 shards of each.

IMG_9181.jpg

so much money for Arena rank #3 ?!? LOL
  • KyloRey wrote: »
    That team seems weird. An empire team without EP, I wonder why not

Yeah my issue with adding Krennic and DT to my Empire squad is that Krennic is too slow and too squishy. They synergize well together, but to me DT is the more useful toon.

Lol, I already have DT at gear 10 and love his kit, but I hide him behind Shoretrooper and General Kenobi under a Zader lead with TFP.

On defense, I only dropped like 2 spots yesterday (really competitive shard) so that was good. Lol, today I've dropped to 11th (maybe people targeting Deathtroopers and Krennics now :p ) but its an easy path back up to 2nd place at least.

I wanted to get Deathtrooper to at least 5 stars and if the packs had been 10 shards of each toon for 1,499 crystals I would have done that. But no way am I spending 2,999 crystals for 5 shards of each.

Yeah do they realize that the pack right next to it in the store offers more shards and more credits for about half the crystal cost? I won't buy a single pack for them and ive spent a lot on this game over the last year
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    did people really think no one was going to max krooper? People have been spending insane amounts of cash on this game, another 1 or 2k shouldn't be a problem.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • KyloRey wrote: »
    That team seems weird. An empire team without EP, I wonder why not

Yeah do they realize that the pack right next to it in the store offers more shards and more credits for about half the crystal cost? I won't buy a single pack for them and ive spent a lot on this game over the last year

It's the Omega that makes it worth the extra crystals :D
  • leef wrote: »
    did people really think no one was going to max krooper? People have been spending insane amounts of cash on this game, another 1 or 2k shouldn't be a problem.

Actually I really thought no one would buy them. There should be a point where everyone would stop buy... obviously it is not $1k
  • DeeRod12 wrote: »

IMG_9181.jpg

Same here but he's got both Krenic and DT zeta'd

Can you make a video with battle against them? It would be nice expirience.
  • My guild mates posted pics of Macewindow and Obi having both at 7* as well, but SkyKrak stopped at 5* each.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    pargame wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Actually I really thought no one would buy them. There should be a point where everyone would stop buy... obviously it is not $1k

Have you ever looked at the "collection score" leaderboard on swgoh.gg? The money doesn't seem to be a problem for some players..
    personally i think $100 for one character is already an insane amount of money, maybe my priorities are different or maybe i'm just not rich enough ;) (probably a bit of both)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Deletwd
    Post edited by 3Cheers4Tyranny on
  • leef wrote: »
    pargame wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Have you ever looked at the "collection score" leaderboard on swgoh.gg? The money doesn't seem to be a problem for some players..
    personally i think $100 for one character is already an insane amount of money, maybe my priorities are different or maybe i'm just not rich enough ;) (probably a bit of both)

Yeah... I know... sometimes I have a look at leaderboard, but just thought that even if someone has lots of money there should be some limit... and these people should know real cost of money... 4 digit amount... While I am writing this I remember that someone post in this forum a link for person who spent million?!? in different game.
    this is beyond my understanding... like quantum electrodynamics and women.. :smile:
  • Mvnson wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

This is about what I would have expected if he is running Krennic lead. The damage and potency is nice, but it isn't a truly good lead unless it lets your team take more turns than they would otherwise get. The AOE stagger would help, but only if he manages to avoid being stunned by Palpatine or ability blocked by Boba first. Out of lead, I think the Krooper combo will be strong, but not really any stronger than existing toons.
  • The people who spend that kind of money rarely actually have it, they're gamblers with addictive tendencies and spend money they don't have. And of course they'll say they can spend that much, this is the Internet. They aren't going to admit they're addicted to a mobile game and going bankrupt.
  • @Smithie put up a vid of his friend's 7 starring Krooper:

https://youtu.be/FOST-3thHW4
    SnakesOnAPlane