Mod help, level 50

So with all the craziness of "online riots" I thought I'd ask for help.

So I just turned level 50 and I unlocked mods, now I have no idea what to do with them (obviously equip them). So my question is do I get all 1 dot mods for my arena team, then wait till 4-5 for? Or do I go for 2 dot then 3 dot then 4 dot and so on...

Please give me you thoughts, thanks!

Replies

• Also what mods for what char?

My arena team is
    Lando 4* L
    Biggs 5*
    St han 5*
    Baze 3*
    Geo soldier 5* (replacing with AA 60/80)
  • I say wait on 5 dot mods
  • I say wait on 5 dot mods

Ok, so get everyone basic mods 1st then wait on 5 dot mods next? Got it. How will I get the 5 dot mods? Shipments? Mod battles? Both?
  • Unimatrix010
    483 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I would not wait for 5dot mods lol. You need mods to stay competitive.

Plenty of guides available if you check the forum section. Get a couple of good primary stats, they are important and very hard to get from challenges. I would invest a little in the battles to at least get a couple speed arrows and crit DMG triangles. You'll need your cantina energy for farming toons, so don't overdo it.

Set is not that important right away, but you can go for crit chance and DMG where appropriate - if you can do those battles yet.

http://www.crouchingrancor.com/mods-master-list-helper-find-the-best-mods-for-each-character/

This is a nice chart to get you in the right direction.
  • Kage
    27 posts Member
    step by step,get few lv before u can beat till unlock mod challange,get 2 dot first for me.

i suggest just go all health mod first,i am lv 64 beat tie 3 health challange,i keep farm it until i am lv 70,now i full of 5 dot health mod with! some spd secondry...

now i planning to go farm offence mod,but...u ned toon to farm that type mod,health mod is open for all toon.

it up to u~sry for my broken english~and i mainly ftp,now i can be top 10 everyday,help by mod~
  • Try to do the health challenge 5 dot as quick as you can.

1 dot mods are still miles better than none, so go for sets like crit damage/chance for attackers. The set bonuses aren't affected by dots, so they make a huge impact
  • Got thanks for all replies!