Han Solo shoot first bug

Han solo's shoot first doesn't actually give him a bonus turn, it gives him 100% TM.
A few bugged examples:

1.Han Solo enters a stage with 0%TM, another character (e.g. Vader) has 100%. Vader sometimes goes before Han. Han should go first. Solution: make Han solo's unique bypass the 100% TM RNG phase.
2. Han Solo enters a stage with 50% TM. Han Solo attacks. He now has 0% TM. He should have 50. Solution: store in a variable how much TM Han Solo has, then give him his TM back.
Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.

Replies

• #bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Han always goes first, I've never know a time when he hasn't, and it doenst say he gets a bonous turn, it says he shoot first, if you have proof of him not shooting first you should post that, otherwise I can't see anything bugged
  • Han always goes first, I've never know a time when he hasn't, and it doenst say he gets a bonous turn, it says he shoot first, if you have proof of him not shooting first you should post that, otherwise I can't see anything bugged

yeah it does quite clearly
    "Han takes a bonus turn at start of each encounter. during this turn he can only use his basic ability, but it will stun the target for 1 turn."
  • bonus turn is quite clear. However bonus turn = bonus full TM only? well it's a question...
  • johnne wrote: »
    bonus turn is quite clear. However bonus turn = bonus full TM only? well it's a question...

id say due to the fact he can only use his basic its a pure bonus turn rather than 100% turn meter at start otherwise its kinda weakening him too wasting his first turn of battle and destroying any chance of your choice of startegy
    and yeah i know they do word things strangely sometimes but it does say "takes a bonus turn" nothing about turn meter and uses the word "takes"

its possible the easiest way they could get him to auto go first was give him 100% turn meter at start of battle maybe? normally this wouldnt matter as he has his turn then things continue as normal except in multiple phases like raids/GW/events/DS LS battles etc this ofcourse would have the unfortunate side effects such as the OP is experiencing
  • Ok I accept I was wrong about the wording, **** my bad memory!, in that case maybe he should get an extra turn, or reword the description
  • osamamatix wrote: »
    johnne wrote: »
    bonus turn is quite clear. However bonus turn = bonus full TM only? well it's a question...

id say due to the fact he can only use his basic its a pure bonus turn rather than 100% turn meter at start otherwise its kinda weakening him too wasting his first turn of battle and destroying any chance of your choice of startegy
    and yeah i know they do word things strangely sometimes but it does say "takes a bonus turn" nothing about turn meter and uses the word "takes"

its possible the easiest way they could get him to auto go first was give him 100% turn meter at start of battle maybe? normally this wouldnt matter as he has his turn then things continue as normal except in multiple phases like raids/GW/events/DS LS battles etc this ofcourse would have the unfortunate side effects such as the OP is experiencing

If you look at swgoh.gg it says gain 100% TM, not a bonus turn.
  • Han Solo does not always go first. I have had this problem in the past and have reported it. Still happening. Something with another team having a 100 turn meter in galactic war causes the issue.
  • Han Solo does not always go first. I have had this problem in the past and have reported it. Still happening. Something with another team having a 100 turn meter in galactic war causes the issue.

It's because the ability gives Han Solo 100% TM, not a bonus turn.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    osamamatix wrote: »
    johnne wrote: »

If you look at swgoh.gg it says gain 100% TM, not a bonus turn.

which is as said, this would be the easiest way to make sure he goes first
    the ability description clearly says "bonus turn" 100% turn meter is not a bonus turn, well it is in 1 stage battles such as arena but in multi stage battles and raids etc, and GW where turn meter is kept including enemy turn meter when fighting 2nd+ attempt this fails, as OP has experienced.

if it is working as intended ability description needs to be changed, and id recommend canning the only use basic as 100%TM instead of bonus turn is actually wasting his turn in this case(its like an automatic ability block on him first turn!)
    otherwise they need to change it so he indeed does get a bonus turn and keeps his TM meter in multiphase events
  • Bump
  • Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This issue has been flagged as a bug and will be sent up to our team for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines