Krennic and DT a possible rip off?

JasFonz
317 posts Member
edited February 2017
Well I was surprised to see this team in GW today.

https://i.imgur.com/dSZRaac.png
Finally went in with my arena squad of Vader zeta, EP, Shoretrooper, B2 and TFP.

This was the end result
https://i.imgur.com/emaSwh3.png

GK was the only real pain to clear but the Krooper or Drennic or whatever were utterly crap. Now I'd love to know what they're like in an arena squad. Basically judging from what I just witnessed, I am gonna go level up some other toon

Replies

• Options
    Don't forget that your squad has a huge advantage if they come in to the match with TM from a prior battle.
  • Options
    thats sad, but true. Krennic in arena battles not good on leader spot. And olso in zader teams you need a pilot for 1st atack to reduce opponents tm.
  • Options
    Ace97302 wrote: »
    Don't forget that your squad has a huge advantage if they come in to the match with TM from a prior battle.

I should have taken a screenshot when I got in. I had a rather hard node 11and a lot of my specials were on cool down. No I went in with a disadvantage if any. I do have a fast squad with my attackers all over 200 speed. I was prepared to use a second squad to clear this one but didn't need one. That's why I'm rather disappointed. I was hoping to get totally creamed so I could actually have faith in the Krennic DT combo. lol
  • Options
    Wow, that person must have spent $1,000+ getting both DT and Krennic to 7*. That team looks nasty.
  • Options
    Such great announcement about rise of dark side, new empire toons - main evil hero of the new Rogue 1 film, and such poor final for Krennic. Deja vu, Kylo Ren was same after release (against Rey). May be some improvements of Director Kren will make a situation better for such expensive toon.
  • Options
    From all I've seen in other people's videos and anecdotes, Krennic/DT are very good on offense, but horrific on defense. Which is good from a balance perspective, but would make it hard to stomach spending a grand (or more) on getting them arena ready to have the same effectiveness as any other squad.