373K P1 HAAT with G10 Kylo

I had a team idea that actually resulted in by far my best HAAT P1 run, Boba L, JKA. Kylo, QGJ and Ahsoka. Beat my previous best of 211K and discovered that Kylo is awesome in this phase! Next time I'm going to try a few different characters and strategy, I think I can get quite a bit more damage than this too. Here's a link to the video https://youtu.be/CIe1k3zBh64

Replies

• 1) Congrats.
    2) I looked at the title for a good 20 seconds trying to figure out the 1337speek-to-English translation before realizing it was your damage :P
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    1) Congrats.
    2) I looked at the title for a good 20 seconds trying to figure out the 1337speek-to-English translation before realizing it was your damage :P

Try casually including "373K P1 HAAT with G10 Kylo"! to daily conversation with your peers that don't play swgoh for fun this week.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    How are your other toons geared and modded? How about Kylo's mods? Skills?
  • Naw wrote: »

I touch on all of that in the video but JKA and Boba are maxed. QGJ G11 with no extra gear and Ahsoka G9. You can see exactly how they're modded here https://swgoh.gg/u/winkillerinc/
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Naw wrote: »

I touch on all of that in the video but JKA and Boba are maxed. QGJ G11 with no extra gear and Ahsoka G9. You can see exactly how they're modded here https://swgoh.gg/u/winkillerinc/

Oops, did not have sounds on :(

I'll have a look at your profile, thanks.
  • Is he zetad?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Winstar wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    1) Congrats.

Try casually including "373K P1 HAAT with G10 Kylo"! to daily conversation with your peers that don't play swgoh for fun this week.

I am SOOOOO gonna add this to my sig if I ever have one, I love the image I get in my mind of this happenjng, LOL.

bout copy to hurt the same, but different rankings, lead to copy reward income decrease, I want to ask, what is the ranking mechanism under? It's not fair! Hope the official modification!
  • Supercat wrote: »
    Is he zetad?

Nope, not yet! Another week or so and he will be.
  • If I wanted to have 2 phase 1 teams, who else would you run instead of the jedi with boba kylo?
  • @WinKILLERinc
    Love the vid! Reasons why I love it:
    1. Its practical. All those characters are F2P
    2. The mods and gear levels are that of most of the population and obtainable.
    3. You aren't promoting getting HIGH Speed secondaries and maxing out characters before trying.
    4. Zeta on Boba is Clutch!

Great vid, again! Cheers!
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Dragulia90 wrote: »
    If I wanted to have 2 phase 1 teams, who else would you run instead of the jedi with boba kylo?

Phasma, TFP, RG, Dathcha, Poggle (could be interesting for the O up) any first order and STH. Any combination of those could be interesting.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Dragulia90 wrote: »
    If I wanted to have 2 phase 1 teams, who else would you run instead of the jedi with boba kylo?

Phasma, TFP, RG, Dathcha, Poggle (could be interesting for the O up) any first order and STH. Any combination of those could be interesting.

I wouldn't use TFP in p1 though, that seems like a waste to me. Same with RG and STH, the tanks are really needed for p3.
    I feel like a full/mostly FO team and Boba might be kinda viable in p1, but most people probably don't have that many FO ready.
  • @WinKILLERinc
    Love the vid! Reasons why I love it:
    1. Its practical. All those characters are F2P
    2. The mods and gear levels are that of most of the population and obtainable.
    3. You aren't promoting getting HIGH Speed secondaries and maxing out characters before trying.
    4. Zeta on Boba is Clutch!

Great vid, again! Cheers!

@TronTheKhan I try my best on the podcast and videos to give practical advise that the majority of people can use, so that's one of the best compliments I could get, thanks! Finding synergy between characters that don't appear to have any is the fun part of this game for me. Can't wait to get the zeta on Kylo and see what he can do!
  • Great Video! I love the podcasts too. Keep up the good work!
  • Vertigo wrote: »

I wouldn't use TFP in p1 though, that seems like a waste to me. Same with RG and STH, the tanks are really needed for p3.
    I feel like a full/mostly FO team and Boba might be kinda viable in p1, but most people probably don't have that many FO ready.

I agree and that's why I didn't use them. However, I do think they would be awesome for P1. TFP's buff immunity is apparently quite effective against GG also.

I queried a full FO squad for p1 in another thread... Would make sense if their rework made them viable for p1, considering the resistance rework makes them shine in P2
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

I queried a full FO squad for p1 in another thread... Would make sense if their rework made them viable for p1, considering the resistance rework makes them shine in P2

I think with FOST's dispel, Kylo's utility w/ DoTs, Phasmas advantage splurge and speed down combined with FOO and FOTP should be pretty effective. I don't have them anywhere near viable (can't even finish the offense mod challenges as they're all so low), but someone else might have a chance to try it out.
  • Great Video! I love the podcasts too. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for listening!!!
    I think with FOST's dispel, Kylo's utility w/ DoTs, Phasmas advantage splurge and speed down combined with FOO and FOTP should be pretty effective. I don't have them anywhere near viable (can't even finish the offense mod challenges as they're all so low), but someone else might have a chance to try it out.

I barely 3*d the offense challenge after the Kylo rework but my First Order are far away from being usable in HAAT.
  • Excellent video
  • NicWester wrote: »
    1) Congrats.

OMG I was doing the same thing! LOL
  • Had posted this in another thread but...my idea for P1 aat was to run Zader, Kylo and Chuurit. You reflect all the dots back onto your squad until you get about 20, which massively buffs Kylo, then once your squad gets low on HP you cleanse all the DOTs with Chuurit and turn them all into HOTS.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Tried him at P1 and did well. With better rng might get higher damage. Mine is still g10.

Screenshot_20170205_201630.png
    Post edited by SpeedRacer on