Broken toons

Arena is becoming very frustrating for me lately. Ep leads my team, with Shore,Sun, vader, TP. But vader debuffs and then cannot throw his saber, Sunfac will not counter. I have submitted bugs but nothing. Makes me want to scream.

Replies

• Seltgar wrote: »
    Arena is becoming very frustrating for me lately. Ep leads my team, with Shore,Sun, vader, TP. But vader debuffs and then cannot throw his saber, Sunfac will not counter. I have submitted bugs but nothing. Makes me want to scream.

Agreed. They should take a month off of content to focus on bugs.
  • but is it considered a bug if only selected users have the problem?? not everyone has this vader problem you mentioned.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Seltgar wrote: »

These aren't bugs
  • Kage
    27 posts Member
    RNG is good,10 time **** shot my sun fac counter 2 time,how wonderfull
  • Lol don't be afraid to blow a wind pipe :joy:
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Vader may not get full turn meter if

a) he fails to place >5 debuffs
    b) another toon(s) has 100% turn meter

Edit: B ) turned into an emoji
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Vader may not get full turn meter if

a) he fails to place >5 debuffs
    b) another toon(s) has 100% turn meter

Edit: B ) turned into an emoji

I thought about that, but I was watching today's fight and he landed 5 debuffs then EP got to go. He never got to go again, his turn meter never dropped either.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    SunFac has a 50% chance, every attack is independent, so 2/10 is too small of a sample size to make judgments.

The vader tm... well from the limited info you gave, I would guess something happened to get both palp ad vader 100% tm and then rng decides who goes, there are things that can make this happen. STH is the usual suspect.

Most likely not a bug, but good luck.