Zeta Matt challenge tips

Hello all finally got all the ships i need and am gonna be taking on the zeta challenge tomorrow? Any tips on 3*ing it?? Thx in advance

Replies

• Ted
    71 posts Member
    Put 5 dot max mods on all the pilots. The actual stats don't matter, just make sure they're 5 dot lvl 15.
  • All my pilots are all set with mods already I mean like who to take out first kinda info
  • Ted
    71 posts Member
    Kill Biggs 1st. When falcon does reverse thrusters, use AA home ship to attack or Ahsoka debuff/sun fac stun.

When Biggs is dead, take out wedge or Poe, whoever still has their special to fire or is lacking assist protection. The rest should be easy.
  • My set-up is like this: Biggs, Wedge, FOTP, JC and GS all aiming for max damage output with biggs absorbing the damage and JC healing/providing extra protection. FOTP needs to create a lock on so biggs taunts.

A lot of RNG is required. Since I don't have an upgraded executirx. I killed rex first (because of the lock on ability) then JC (Heal and protection recovery is painful). Never attack a ship with protection bonus unless you can one shot them as this will not be maximizing the damage.

You can mix it up. Add more empire if you have. GS can be replaced with Fives so you can dispell protection bonuses with his basic with a lock on. Again, RNG. =D It will take a couple of cycle before you can 3* it but you will. =D
  • I am struggling as well with 3 staring the Challenge. AA's ship might be of help as it is better leveled than my executrix. But how did u manage to use Home 1 in Zeta Challenge, and where did u see the Falcon in it?
  • Ted
    71 posts Member
    oops! I must have been thinking of a different challenge. Sorry guys!
  • Got it. Was not to hard took about 3 tries to figure out who to use and take out first thx all