Krennic's leader ability is not working

LeoRavus
1165 posts Member
edited February 2017
I've been trying him in GW and the Empire ability block on crit with debuff is definitely not working. It supposedly can't be resisted.

And I'm wondering if his critical chance boost is working also since he never crits.

Replies

• You have to have 2999 crystals in reserve for each use
  • Mike1980 wrote: »
    You have to have 2999 crystals in reserve for each use

Lol

• Mike1980 wrote: »

Sure let me empty my savings account to get this broken toon working. Sounds like a plan
  • LeoRavus wrote: »
    Mike1980 wrote: »

Sure let me empty my savings account to get this broken toon working. Sounds like a plan

Just have your employer direct deposit your check into your swgoh account for you... it will save a step
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    LeoRavus wrote: »

If you look at swgoh.gg at the leader ability mechanics it shows that the ability block wasn't tagged as being irresistible, so basically yes it's bugged, you should go report it. The more reports the better.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    LeoRavus wrote: »

If you look at swgoh.gg at the leader ability mechanics it shows that the ability block wasn't tagged as being irresistible, so basically yes it's bugged, you should go report it. The more reports the better.

Except for they haven't fixed bugs for 3+months.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • DT and Krennic have a full on infestation.
  • Mike1980
    482 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Olddumper wrote: »
    DT and Krennic have a full on infestation.

That's what happens when you let all the guys take turns playing with you. You get lots of bugs.