An Idea for GW. Something I'd actually spend money on.

Character revives. Once per character per GW. Yes I know you are going to tell me "Get daka." But something I'd pay money for is being able to use crystals to revive characters once.

Replies

• I like that suggestion. It allows EA to make money to potentially benefit the player emotionally/mentally with minimal competitive gains for the player, just makes grinding resources faster.
  • I like the idea too. But knowing EA lately it'd cost 750 crystals, doubling each use in a 1 week period.
  • Get Ewok Elder :-)
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Id rather they just dont touch gw anymore, or anything really. They might do something like add it for 50/100/200 ect, while they remove retreat completely. Then double the price to revive a month later to 100/200/400.
  • AdamW wrote: »
    Id rather they just dont touch gw anymore, or anything really. They might do something like add it for 50/100/200 ect, while they remove retreat completely. Then double the price to revive a month later to 100/200/400.

Something needs to be done. I know some of you complete it easily. Yippee for you. A lot of us hate it
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Something needs to be done. I know some of you complete it easily. Yippee for you. A lot of us hate it

Don't forget those of us in the "complete it easily and still hate it" category. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »

Don't forget those of us in the "complete it easily and still hate it" category. :)

That too. As it is there is no strategy at all. Get a powerful team, run through it, reset 20 times on a few battles, rinse repeat.
  • I doubt they would remove the retreat completely because then players could just go back to the force close method. Yes, that takes longer, but has the same effect.
  • I like OPs idea, dont like the rest. If it results in less topics about GW always do it :)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting