New player in need of reevaluation

So I made a post when I first started and now I'm level 58 and I need some direction again. I focused mainly on my main group for arena and can get just shy of rank 20 with mostly chaze teams ahead of me.

Boba Fett 6*
Lando (L) 7*
ST Han 6*
Biggs 7*
RG 3*
All gear 6

I plan on replacing RG with wedge as soon as I can. My next question is what do I do when they are maxed at 7*? Old Daka/Qui-Gon Jinn/fives in cantina? Leia/Ackbar/hk47/ig88 squad arena? luminara/phasma/ig86/Teebo in galactic war? What would be the most optimal approach? As for guild I wasn't sure who to go for so I have 70/80 shards on Jawa engineer. Not sure how to mod these characters either other than health mods with speed. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    My next suggestion would be to farm Qui-Gon in cantina, leia in the arena shipments, and ig86/teebo (since you already have biggs at 7*), depending if you have a droid squad or not. As for the mods, put critical chance and critical damage on the attackers like wiggs and lando. Considering that you're a level 58 with 2 7* toons, you're doing pretty good (I have 2 7* and 3 6* in my arena squad). Just level up your gear because at your level at least 2-3 toons on your arena team need to be gear 7. Good luck and may the future be bright. Hope you can beat those chaze teams lol. God bless!
  • Options
    agent_okky has given some really solid advice there. If you want to do well in the Rancor raid Teebo is a good start. QGJ also fits with him for a turn meter reduction team plus he is a brilliant character. I overlooked him for ages but he's now one of my most powerful toons - he's also not too hard to max out gear wise. Droids are pretty good but only shine under a HK47 lead with omega and Jawa Engineer. Phasma is ok, a lot of my guild mates swear by her but I don't use mine very much and never got her past gear IX. Ackbar has a great capital ship and can be vital to success of your rebels in the tank raid.

My best advice would be not to spread yourself too thin. Pick one character and concentrate on them until you have them as far as you can go then move on to the next. With the exception of restrictions on events/raids gear level is far more important than star level. Mods are important too, if you only have access to the health mod challenge they are a good starting point.

Once you get Wedge, prioritize gearing him up and you will be laughing next time the Palpatine event comes around. Don't underestimate Royal Guard, he's actually really good at higher gear levels, especially under a Palpatine lead.

Best of luck and may the force be with you.