The Millennium Falcon

Palanthian
1262 posts Member
edited February 2017
Since packs and value for money are the current topic of conversation, I'd just like to mention that the Millennium Falcon could use both some love and a way to farm the rest of its blueprints (I know, "first world problems")...

This is specifically an issue for whales who bought the fleet mega pack to build their roster when ships were initially released, typically a spend of a couple of thousand to get only a 5* Falcon (as I have in my fleet).

For the extreme cost and the exclusivity, this ship should be a little more viable. With both Rey and Finn fully maxed, minus Finn's omegas (a negligible improvement), the level 85 5* ship has:

Power: 15,965
Health: 61k
Protection: 15k (eh?)
Speed: 142 (ouch)
Damage: 10k (meh)

The AI ALWAYS uses Thrust Reversal first, which wastes the protection gain (no improvement) and stacks the 3 buffs. With its pitiful speed, even if it survives its first round, it certainly won't have any of its buffs left. The AOE attack works great with the 3 buffs and advantage via Ackbar, but setting that up is an almost impossible task.

Just to reiterate, this is the Millennium Falcon - the most iconic ship to exist in popular culture, I would say (other than the Enterprise). It's also the primary/(only?) reason to buy the fleet mega pack. Please give this ship some love and make it worth using/buying.

Please also consider providing a means of obtaining the rest of its blueprints for people who already maxed the rest of their fleet (and would therefore never purchase another fleet mega pack). I expect someone out there has a 7* Falcon, but I would guess the number of owners can probably be counted on the fingers of one hand due to being such an extremely rare drop in the pack.

Replies

• Fighting against it you literally have to take it out before the aoe or its game over. Any love without nerfing that aoe damage would make it ridiculously op.

• Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Bomroll wrote: »
    Fighting against it you literally have to take it out before the aoe or its game over. Any love without nerfing that aoe damage would make it ridiculously op.

With respect, when you're fighting fully maxed fleets, the Falcon has no place whatsoever. I run Tarkin with Vader, TFP, FOTP, Boba and Biggs, and the Falcon simply won't get a turn vs my team.

The AOE you're mentioning only does the impressive damage if it has the 3 buffs active, and preferably advantage, which requires at least one full turn to set up (two if not used as a reinforcement). A full turn at 142 speed is an eternity.
  • I got 5 MilFal shards from a ship mega pack, so I'm 5/50 or 5/80 or whatever now lol
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    Because it is the one piloted by weak Rey/Finn, please wait for the newer **** piloted by new Rey/new Finn or ones used to command by HS/Chewie or Lando. They are much more powerful...............I bet EA will say that. B)
  • DrewR wrote: »
    Because it is the one piloted by weak Rey/Finn, please wait for the newer **** piloted by new Rey/new Finn or ones used to command by HS/Chewie or Lando. They are much more powerful...............I bet EA will say that. B)

No, no, come on now. THAT is the episode 7 millenium falcon. what you are talking about will be the episode 8 millenium falcon with new rey and new finn. Come on now.

We have a solid 9 potential millennium falcons to choose from.

Personally I'm holding out for early Episode 6 millenium falcon driven by slave leia and carbonite han.
    #crossesfingers
    #AcolyteShootsTwice

No, no, come on now. THAT is the episode 7 millenium falcon. what you are talking about will be the episode 8 millenium falcon with new rey and new finn. Come on now.

We have a solid 9 potential millennium falcons to choose from.

Personally I'm holding out for early Episode 6 millenium falcon driven by slave leia and carbonite han.
    #crossesfingers

I'm sorry but I must have missed where the millennium falcon was in episodes 1-3
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    Mike1980 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I must have missed where the millennium falcon was in episodes 1-3
    Google it, there are numerous sighting in 1-3 with combined duration about same as Bistan. B)

• PremierVenoth
    2285 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    DrewR wrote: »
    Mike1980 wrote: »
    Google it, there are numerous sighting in 1-3 with combined duration about same as Bistan. B)

Absolutely, everyone knows their is only about 30 ships in the entire SW universe - and the Millenium falcon makes up a third of them.

EDIT: Actually, I'm sorry to Hijack the OP's post - he makes a valid point. I just see the writing on the wall... its so bad its funny.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Bigger and frankly more important question is when are we going to get ships from Naboo?!?!?
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    True, feel bad for OP.......actually I feel sorry for myself too because I unlocked it as well......LMAO.
  • It is kinda silly that's it's really not that good, also it's nice to know if/when it becomes farmable it's not worth farming. They really should put it in one of the cantina spots that have been shardless for almost 4 months now
  • have you been hit by the aoe??
  • have you been hit by the aoe??

The **** is just Ahsoka bait.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member

This was (IMO) the biggest insult to the game. Why would they decide to go with the Rey and Finn over Han and Chewie is beyond me. Finn NEVER flew the ship, he operated the turret. ST Han and Farmboy Luke would make more sense over Rey and Finn.
  • scuba
    14041 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Varlie wrote: »

This was (IMO) the biggest insult to the game. Why would they decide to go with the Rey and Finn over Han and Chewie is beyond me. Finn NEVER flew the ship, he operated the turret. ST Han and Farmboy Luke would make more sense over Rey and Finn.

In game they are not "pilots" they are "crew member." so it is technically accurate.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    It should still be Han in the cockpit.
  • scuba
    14041 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    It should still be Han in the cockpit.

Definitely can agree with that.
    It will come soon and cost x vaults to obtain
  • Ava_Kdizzle
    844 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Also, the Chewie in game is Clone Wars Chewie, who never flew the Millenium Falcon. Of course, they also call CWC a scoundrel which doesn't make sense. They should just give Chewie the bowcaster that is already in the PVE Chewie (don't remember which level) and make him a rebel and call it a day.
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    Finn NEVER flew the ship, he operated the turret.
    Off topic: In a galaxy far far away, with way more advanced technology to build death star, star destroyer, AI droids, engine travels faster than light speed..............why didn't they have auto turret?
  • scuba
    14041 posts Member
    Off topic: In a galaxy far far away, with way more advanced technology to build death star, star destroyer, AI droids, engine travels faster than light speed..............why didn't they have auto turret?

Funny enough in one of those legends books that told the stories before Disney said wiped them out actually discussed the turrets on the the Falcon.
  • When the Millennium Falcon piloted by Han does come out, it better be the fastest ship in the game. EA/CG better respect Star Wars history....who else can make the Kessel run in under 12 parsecs!
  • This is akin to the Darth Maul bug - you have a p2p character that they FINALLY retooled to make viable - and the new "Daze" ability on his Whirling Blades is buggier than a picnic in the rain forest. He's supposed to be the hard counter to Wiggs and counter-attacking Jedi....instead he gets killed by them when his daze hits.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • People still missing it says episode 7. Kind of like people still missing what Chewie's name actually says.

Holding out for the Triple Solo Threat - one shoots first, one taunts like a boss, and the last one.... uh... dies.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice

Shhhh... it's not polite to question plot holes