When is the next developer update?

One of the great things about this game last year was they tried to keep us in the loop most of the time, yes there were some times where they didn't let us know about some things but mostly they kept us in the loop. It has been a while since the last one, do you think we will get one today or Friday?

Replies

• Tuesday's are the new Friday's.
  • Count on it occurring way before August.
  • Probably August
  • Probably August

This ^
  • By my calculations probably june..........nevermind august.
  • the only time i see even necessary to let people know of an update is if there is some event coming that requires specific toons or types of toons.

otherwise a surprise is nice i think.

oh wait i'm forgetting about all the hardcore competitive strategiests out there. they like to know what's coming to prepare and get there pocket books ready. lol.
  • spotremix wrote: »
    the only time i see even necessary to let people know of an update is if there is some event coming that requires specific toons or types of toons.

otherwise a surprise is nice i think.

oh wait i'm forgetting about all the hardcore competitive strategiests out there. they like to know what's coming to prepare and get there pocket books ready. lol.

The event is why I am hoping an update is coming out today or soon this week at least