Noob at Ally system - - trying to invite

Hi everyone. I tried inviting my daughter, using her code to send her an invite. Nothing has shown up on her end having received such an invite. We've tried it several times. Any clue what we may be doing wrong? If you send an invite, will the receiving player get an email or some other sort of notification? Having a hard time figuring this part of the game out. Thank you.

Replies

• It just shows up in the inbox of their account. It should be immediate. The only thing I can think of is if you put your daughters age into the game and she is young the game prevents invites/messages to players who aren't adults but I've never heard of that. Try the reverse and send an ally code invite from her account to yours. Also, make sure you're both high enough level to unlock allies
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Thank you, OTradeMark. Yeah, I did try sending from her to mine...but nothing came up in my inbox. Weird. Maybe the system is down or something. I will check the age thing, too. She is just 12...so maybe that's it.