Fit Sun Fac into my squad

I run the following team: Boba (L) 7* g8; TFP 7* g9; Vader 5* g8; STHan 7* g8 and RG 5* g8 and the plan was to farm B2 and probably replace Han with him. But since unforeseen at that time circumstances (EP in march) forced me to stop farming B2 in cantina for Lando, now i I found myself needing a new plan. Hence Sun Fac (who I only started to farm because I needed his ship)

Anyway soon I have discovered that, even if not B2, SF is pretty great on his own so now I would like to try to insert him in my team. The problem is that since he is a pretty new farm he is only 5* and g7 (although soon to be g8),and he is only level 66. If all toons had 7* things would be easy: I would just replace Han with SF. But since RG and Vader have only 5* things are a bit more complicated.

So now I found myself with a few options :
1) Replace Han with SF and play with 3 toons that have 5 stars
2) Replace either Vader and use 3 tanks (I love tanks but it seems a bit much) or RG
3) Wait until SF has at least 6 or even 7 stars and then replace Han or RG
4)Leave SF as a pilot and roll with the current team until march and then resume farming B2

So what do you suggest (I would prefer one of the first 3 options since SF is a new shiny toy :) ). Also usually my adversaries in the shard use Lando Wiggs Boba Han.

This is my profile:
https://swgoh.gg/u/danflorian1984/collection/

Replies

• I would try number 2 and see how it goes for a couple hours on defense. If your arena team doesn't drop then they are protecting EP and TFP which are your damage dealers.

If not that one then i would wait until they are geared more. Once they are gear 10 then probably switch in Sun Fac for RG maybe.