Zeta Swapping Suggestion

RAYRAY
2761 posts Member
There are so many cool zeta abilities coming out that we would all like to try. I and most others understand that choices need to be made in this game. However, I think some functionality to allow us to do Zeta "trials" would be awesome. My suggestion is to allow us to try zetas by allowing us to remove zetas up to 3 times. I propose that you can remove zetas the first time for free, the second time for 250 crystals and the 3rd time for 500 crystals. This still makes people choose becuase it has a 3 time limit but allows us to try between a few different abilities. Vader or Maul? Try them both! Thoughts?
☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Why ? You cant remove gear or omegas...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Saraleb wrote: »

This.

Hard choices have to be made all the time in this game.

You either get busy grinding or you get busy dieing.
  • It will never happen.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Ok, I guess just because it hasn't been done before is a good enough excuse not to do something new for the player base. /s Do you know how many crystal purchases this would generate? I am not even sure if this is possible but considering Zeta's take SO MUCH LONGER than anything else to grind, it would be cool is all.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Saraleb wrote: »

This.

Hard choices have to be made all the time in this game.

You either get busy grinding or you get busy dieing.

If you read my entire suggestion, I am not taking away the "hard choices". What I am allowing is a trial run. You still need to decide. Maybe put a time limit on moving them? Maybe only allow 1 swap instead of 2?
  • Nah! Pick a zeta & live with it, should be the only choice.
  • Yes it would be cool but won't happen. Because then it will bring up the same thing with gear, oh let me see if this Fusion Furnace will truly help this character.