Please Fix Daze on "Whirling Blades"

I appreciate the attempt to make Darth Maul a decently strong hero - he should be, as he defeated a Jedi Knight (while fighting 2). But he is still useless in arena vs. Sun Fac, Baze, and all Jedi counter attackers (which is exactly who he is designed to counter with Daze) as all of them always counter the turn he lands Daze.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    Is this being looked at.....i always encounter qgj zeta teams, and maul inflicts daze on aayla, but she still counters back.
  • Options
    1+
    Maul inflicts daze and is then countered? it seems a bit silly, and im not sure but i havent seen anyone counter K2S0 after he inflicts daze..

the only way to make him useful his to zeta his lead and use it atm
  • Options
    I've noticed this as well. I send him in to daze in GW against teams with fives, ayla, or dooku. They all get one swing at him despite landing the debuff. I swear In the last update they mentioned they fixed a bug where deathtrooper was being countered after applying daze lol. I had wondered if they fixed it for maul too.....but I guess not xD
  • Options
    Mewingloki wrote: »
    I've noticed this as well. I send him in to daze in GW against teams with fives, ayla, or dooku. They all get one swing at him despite landing the debuff. I swear In the last update they mentioned they fixed a bug where deathtrooper was being countered after applying daze lol. I had wondered if they fixed it for maul too.....but I guess not xD
    Thank you. I was very annoyed to see this fixed for only deathtrooper.

• Options
    +1
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug for our team to review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • Options
    Thank you!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*