A few good mercenaries - Heroic AAT

Hello everyone,

Our guild, PadajuansPH, is going to attempt a Heroic AAT run in a few hours, and frankly, we're worried about our chances. We failed it twice before, over the last few months, and in that time some of our stronger members have left us in frustration for more powerful guilds. We've compensated with new recruits and all, but honestly am not feeling too confident about this third attempt. Thus, I appeal to those generous strong players in the community who wouldn't mind joining us just for this raid, so we can better gauge our preparedness without suffering the crushing disappointment of another failure.

We end Normal AAT in a matter of a few hours, though this is not a good gauge for our capabilities. We are a mix of a few whales, some dolphins, and the rest F2P.

If you're interested, please PM me your ally code; we can loop you in right away. We have a couple of slots open and can free up a few more temporarily.

Ally Code is 774-459-542: Drew Kareena.

Replies

• Honestly your best bet to guage your progress and readiness is to attempt it yourself. Mercs won't help judge your progress and if you complete it with their help, what are you going to do for subsequent aat? I don't mean to be blunt but honestly even if you fail it is more valuable then completing a one off aat.
    More important is a lot of planning. Our guild had a few officers who looked st everyone's rosters on swgoh and made s spreadsheet of when they should attack in which phase. We were grouped into 4 total teams for each phase, with each member in each designated team having a target to meet after one attack. If we beat the phase without all members attacking then great! More teams saved for other phases. In P2/P3 2we had to use a couple more teams other then the allocated one per phase to pull through but we made it in the end.
    As long as evryone (EVERYONE) in the guild is focused on preparing AAT teams you should be fine.
    All the best hope you beat it and good luck