Who to farm in Arena Shipments after Sid?

Hey everyone, so I'm pretty close to maxing out my Sid, and I was wondering, who do you think is worth farming in arena shipments after him? Cantina shipments are stacked with options (Old Daka, Poe, QGJ) and GW shipments are stacked (Phasma, Lumi, Poggle), but Arena Shipments seem very mediocre after Sid. My first thought is Stormtrooper Han. But maybe Asajj, HK 47 or IG 88 are good options? Any thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Hk 47 is really good and IG88 is crazy if you have Poggle
  • Options
    After Sid, everything in the Arena Shipments seems to be "not amazing but useful" except for Nute, Ugnaught and Coruscant Underworld Police.
    Coincidentally, the three overall most popular chars are next to each other (on my device at least): IG-88, ST Han and Sidious. For some weird reason some people like Opress, but I think that has more to do with the animated series than with this game.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Eeth Koth <3
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @Elyndria Lol, why? Seriously, why do people bother going for Eeth Koth other than filling out a full-Jedi team? Which I have to admit looks and feels amazing.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    I don't like the droids lol..nothing else was appealing to me
  • Options
    After Sid, everything in the Arena Shipments seems to be "not amazing but useful" except for Nute, Ugnaught and Coruscant Underworld Police.
    Coincidentally, the three overall most popular chars are next to each other (on my device at least): IG-88, ST Han and Sidious. For some weird reason some people like Opress, but I think that has more to do with the animated series than with this game.
    Nute & Opress actually have really good stats, they just don't benefit from many quality leader abilities / passives so their synergy potential is limited.

Nute is one of only 11 characters to deal 3500+ dmg from his basic attack at lvl 70 max gear (excluding characters like Leia who have a potential for crit/multiple attack bonuses) and also rocks the tier 1 speed next to Rey, Scout, Leia, Sid, GS. Also, Opress deals 3k+ dmg on his basic at max lvl/gear while also sporting 17k+ health, rivaled only by First Order Storm Trooper.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've been saving my arena tokens since I 7* Sid and have 14k banked. IG88 does interest me but even if I spend the tokens on him I won't have the droids/credits to level him up. I've got my main 5 at my max level of 65, a couple 60s, 8 50s and 21lower toons. I'd like to get those 60s and 50s leveled more to try out some different teams but it just requires to many resources so I can't imagine trying to get yet another toon leveled up from 1. I might just as well save them hoping that someone I really want is added in the next update.
  • Vos
    46 posts Member
    Options
    I went ventress and she's meh....if that helps
  • Natok205
    156 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Don't do Han, just don't. Ig-88 outside of all droid team is meh. Ig-88 has tendency to be too squishy. Ig-86 is much better, he has assist and more health. Ig-88 is a good b-d team GW candidate. I don't see him at all in top arena outside droid teams. Han doesn't give the turn meter you are hoping for, he's dead so quickly. In top 20 I have seen him, but he doesn't make it for his full taunt. In GW I use Han for fodder when facing FOTP 7 star teams. He helps to waste their skills, then proceed with a-team clean up. Oppress is lolz, maybe GW?? Me personally, I am hoarding and hoping for something good to be offered in next update.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I actually have several chars that I want to max there BEFORE Sidious. Which is not a surprise when you play droids. ST Han and Assajj Ventress also intrigue me
  • Options
    Haven't seen much of ventress, can't say much about her. Haven't seen in top 20 let alone top 50. I have seen her in GW and she might make it there. GW is "end" game but getting as many free crystals is more important imo. I won't suggest chasing meta, but arena is currently dps burst. Only arena shipment character I have seen in top is Sidious, a droid team with poggle creeps in now and then.
  • Khai
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Im going for Admiral, cos he's cool.
    I never got Sidious lol. Everyone was getting him and i just wanted to be different :P
  • Options
    Unpopular opinion
    I keep farming sid, after he 7. I have 200 shards right now and will keep farm him.
    If ea will make us able to swap or something, and ill be able to use the 200 sid shards for only 10 reys shards, worth for me.
    I find all the rest in arena shipments useless and extremely boring.
  • Options
    I can get 3-6 rey shards daily, I'd rather have another 7* than that few rey shards o.O
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Khai wrote: »
    Im going for Admiral, cos he's cool.
    I never got Sidious lol. Everyone was getting him and i just wanted to be different :P

that is fine, you can always be Last. lol

I vote for IG88
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Natok205 wrote: »
    Haven't seen much of ventress, can't say much about her. Haven't seen in top 20 let alone top 50. I have seen her in GW and she might make it there. GW is "end" game but getting as many free crystals is more important imo. I won't suggest chasing meta, but arena is currently dps burst. Only arena shipment character I have seen in top is Sidious, a droid team with poggle creeps in now and then.

I currently use Asajj in arena and I'm always in the top 40-20 range. She's very useful and will be better when they fix her skills.
  • Options
    Elyndria wrote: »
    I can get 3-6 rey shards daily, I'd rather have another 7* than that few rey shards o.O

i wont use any of them, never. they are weak, and i see no point in investing in something i won't use.
    and EA told already that they'll do something with the extra shards :) that something is better than non-used toons to get to 5,6,7* imo.
    And 3-6 rey shards daily ? best case scenario is 3, it usually 0 (20%+-), 1 (30%+-) or 2 (50%+-) from my experience.
  • mel
    127 posts Member
    Options
    I'm 20 shards from having a 7* Ventress and she's a beast. Have to know how to use her, i.e. using her AOE when she has rampage up. She lays waste. It's beautiful.