My sims are gone

Prev1
Been playing everyday for more than a year yet today I am farming and just found out all my sims are gone. Last I looked I had thousands of them and now I am back to autoing games 1 by 1?!

Is there a bug or something? I did notice the two hard modes I just autoed didn't reward a sim.

Replies

• Athusk
    348 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    You should look at the nodes your sim'ing
    If you are sim'ing normal LS/DS 6 energy nodes you are obviously using more than you are getting.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No bug.

The main 2 culprits are farming low energy nodes for lots of gear and not buying refreshes.

I am still rocking over 4k and don't seem to be going up/down by any noticeable amount.
  • Stop farming 6 energy gear
  • lol definitely not a bug
  • Ouch, it's gotta be tough going from not having to care about them to watching them closely.

I run out all the time, so I'm used to it. I throw in auto session whenever I have time to help it.

You might have to get used to that as well.
  • Ouch, it's gotta be tough going from not having to care about them to watching them closely.

I run out all the time, so I'm used to it. I throw in auto session whenever I have time to help it.

You might have to get used to that as well.

This
  • It's a good kick in the sack feeling, ain't it?! :s
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • ^ ha, I know the feeling . Same thing happened to me also. All sim tickets dissapeared after logging in one day.
  • It's a good kick in the sack feeling, ain't it?! :s

Ya it is especially since I am getting real.tired of some stuff in this game lately and almost quit yesterday. So was pretty amusing to see all my sims gone now. Btw have yet to get one sim from manual battles yet.
  • Any place to buy these things? No way am I continuing this game if I have to do manual battles. Taking me like thirty minutes to auto cantina node for kylo. Over ten battles and zero sims in 6-C.
  • pargame wrote: »
    b62b445f-b0cd-4043-9f76-130f8ea99ed0.gif

Exactly!
  • Same thing here, i loose my sims, and i will soon not have enought... And i'm not farming 6 energy gear....
  • You hit 99999 sim tickets and when you got one more it reset to zero.

Wikia_MWC_-_Al's_Dodge.png
  • You can buy 20 at a time from shipments... But I'm cool if you just don't go ahead and do that... It might give me some time to catch up in arena...
  • warmonkey wrote: »
    Any place to buy these things? No way am I continuing this game if I have to do manual battles. Taking me like thirty minutes to auto cantina node for kylo. Over ten battles and zero sims in 6-C.

man i wonder what you think of me. i don't use my sims at all i manual everything. occasionally i auto a battle but not very often. rarely do i sim anything.
  • You can buy 20 at a time from shipments... But I'm cool if you just don't go ahead and do that... It might give me some time to catch up in arena...

Not GONNA let that happen! Lol
  • So now that I am paying attention to my sim drops I now know why I have none. Just spent over 350 energy and came away with two sim drops. That is straight up garbage
  • spotremix wrote: »
    warmonkey wrote: »
    Any place to buy these things? No way am I continuing this game if I have to do manual battles. Taking me like thirty minutes to auto cantina node for kylo. Over ten battles and zero sims in 6-C.

man i wonder what you think of me. i don't use my sims at all i manual everything. occasionally i auto a battle but not very often. rarely do i sim anything.

You have incredibly too much time on your hands if you rarely auto. Therefore, I assume you're just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing.
  • um nope try again. i play at least 2 hours a day. if i'm not at work i'm playing this game usually among others.
  • I really wish they would just do away with needing sim tickets. If you 3* the thing... let us sim the battle with no ticket cost.
    um nope try again. i play at least 2 hours a day. if i'm not at work i'm playing this game usually among others.

Well if you enjoy playing the stun cuff node 20 times in a row, more power to you! I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise.
  • Winstar wrote: »
    You hit 99999 sim tickets and when you got one more it reset to zero.

Wikia_MWC_-_Al's_Dodge.png

Classic episode anat!!!?
  • Buy energy refreshes, auto challenges and when you have time, auto battles that costs less than 10 energy for a while. Like when you're having your morning duties in the toilet or making food etc. Soon you'll have enough tickets to sim most battles, and later enough to sim even low energy battles. Just keep doing auto battles when you have even a small amount of extra time (toilet is one example).

That being said, even though I never run out of sim tickets, I think they should be removed.
  • I agree, sim tickets should be removed of the game. Let us sim battles for free
    um nope try again. i play at least 2 hours a day. if i'm not at work i'm playing this game usually among others.

Well if you enjoy playing the stun cuff node 20 times in a row, more power to you! I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise.

what makes you think i play any node 20 times in a row? my way of farming is more than likely far different than most. i never just focus on 1 piece of gear. i'm farming everything i need for everyone i'm using. i never focus entirely on 1 thing. i try and get a few of everything i need each day. and since i don't refresh my energy ever except what the game hands out i can only do so much in a days time.
  • Buy new ones, there are various options.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • i'd donate mine since i don't use them but that's not an option in this game.
  • Don't farm 6 energy nodes. Farm 8 or 10, even 16 or 20. Especially if those nodes have more than 1 needed piece.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.