fix ships!!!

Prev1
Everytime biggs taunt on target lock fails the amount of times this has let me down and lost because of it but never a problem for A.I. and just now i attacked biggs and critted him and he gained protection! Thats the opposit of his description and that just goes into another bug for biggs, his protection regen when your team crit hits happens less then 30% then ontop of that i have 6* fotp hardly lands crits and double hits or lands target lock so called rng and happens all to often and then to see him hit for 4k on a none crit is just rubbing salt in the wound my squadron hardly crits against non tank ships so when i go up against tanks good luck with that! This is beyond a joke especially when your facing lower starred and less ships power! Through the whole game whats the point in collecting potentially good viable toons if they dont do what there suppose to do, teebo!!!!, biggs ship are two immediate that come to mind, sort your game out!

Replies

• Options
    Relax... it will be fixed at same time as Teebo... :smile:
  • Options
    My Biggs X-Wing taunts and works exactly as I expect it to. Occasionally an enemy Ashoka ship will remove the taunt, of course.
  • Options
    pargame wrote: »

August?
  • Options
    My Biggs X-Wing taunts and works exactly as I expect it to. Occasionally an enemy Ashoka ship will remove the taunt, of course.

Try target locking a ship that came from reinforcements...

I'm hoping they have a major bug fix patch soon. I want to enjoy ships but the bugs make it the most painful activity of the day.
  • Options

The intial taunt works 90% if the time if i dont get his taunt in the first couple of rounds it doesnt work and that includes crit protection regen
  • Options

Try target locking a ship that came from reinforcements...

I'm hoping they have a major bug fix patch soon. I want to enjoy ships but the bugs make it the most painful activity of the day.

Tried everything very rarely it works as intended but everytime new content is added something else goes wrong Q.A. is a massive let down in this game especially when some toons main advantage i.e. biggs protection regen on crit is bugged hes a tank that cannot be tanky because of his buggs making him less reliable until fixed
  • Options
    brett94 wrote: »

August?

winner.gif
  • Options

August?

Yesssssssss! Achievement 1 chewie shard
  • Take_a_Bite
    352 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I was quoting videofarmer,
    Anyways my comment was for pointing out that target locking a reinforced ship is the bug. He won't gain taunt or protection. Otherwise he works fine. Here's a bunch of bugs with target lock on reinforced ships:

Biggs doesn't gain taunt or protections.
    First order TIE doesn't gain turn meter when any units attack those ships.
    Vader doesn't reapply target lock and also doesn't reduce tenacity it seems.
    Bistan Uwing doesn't grant turn meter or advantage.
    Sun fac doesn't taunt if they have a buff.
    And the list goes on...
  • Options
    uh it's not broken. WAI. nothing to fix.
  • Options
    I was quoting videofarmer,
    Anyways my comment was for pointing out that target locking a reinforced ship is the bug. He won't gain taunt or protection. Otherwise he works fine. Here's a bunch of bugs with target lock on reinforced ships:

Biggs doesn't gain taunt or protections.
    First order TIE doesn't gain turn meter when any units attack those ships.
    Vader doesn't reapply target lock and also doesn't reduce tenacity it seems.
    Bistan Uwing doesn't grant turn meter or advantage.
    Sun fac doesn't taunt if they have a buff.
    And the list goes on...

Thanks for that didnt know half of those and just goes to show Q.A. and priorities
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    31% crit chance, not enough to get that taunt up!
    my biggs as a character has 41% (2.09%) and crits a lot thanks to wedge lol
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I have never seen the Sun Fac bug. I run him and he taunts every time a buffed enemy attacks.

But with your overall point I agree. Tonnes of bugs to fix. Like being able to select a ship!!!
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »

Were talking ships not arena
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I have never seen the Sun Fac bug. I run him and he taunts every time a buffed enemy attacks.

But with your overall point I agree. Tonnes of bugs to fix. Like being able to select a ship!!!

This is very annoying and same problem with stacking dats and debuffs gets overloaded just put it as a pull up menu or something
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options

look at your biggs ship it should have 31% crit chance, you think thats enough to crit to get a taunt?
    i was on topic buddy
    i just comapred to the char itself's crit chance higher and even without wedge you get a lot a crits from bigss
  • Options

look at your biggs ship it should have 31% crit chance, you think thats enough to crit to get a taunt?
    i was on topic buddy
    i just comapred to the char itself's crit chance higher and even without wedge you get a lot a crits from bigss

He gains protection off any team crits and never saw it, his taunt works of target lock and i hardly ever see him crit
  • Options
    The biggest bug for me is when it rearranges my ships formation. It causes a lot of big dips in rankings overnight.
  • Options
    Uragon wrote: »
    The biggest bug for me is when it rearranges my ships formation. It causes a lot of big dips in rankings overnight.
    Any clue on how this happens cause that is annoying
  • Options

i was on topic buddy

He gains protection off any team crits and never saw it, his taunt works of target lock and i hardly ever see him crit

No he doesn't

But whatever, ships have been released a long time ago and the number of bugs is huge (I totally hate how poe's unavoidable shot is dodged all the times by the tf for example). Releasing new content is not enough, we are the beta testers and used to it, but at least you have to fix the bugs once they are found and not keep releasing alpha quality new content
  • Options
    AndrewIss wrote: »

i was on topic buddy

No he doesn't

But whatever, ships have been released a long time ago and the number of bugs is huge (I totally hate how poe's unavoidable shot is dodged all the times by the tf for example). Releasing new content is not enough, we are the beta testers and used to it, but at least you have to fix the bugs once they are found and not keep releasing alpha quality new content

Your right sorry misread its protection recovery on target lock but he regains protection on an already target locked enemy, how if its already applied, handy when its happening for your biggs annoying on A.I
  • Options

It happens everytime you "enhance" one of your ships (level it up). it seems to put that particular ship in your reinforcements if it wasn't, or vice versa, swapping it with another random ship that was in that spot previously. Very annoying. So what I do is only level a ship(s) right before doing a battle so I can fix the formation, and once you rearrange and do a battle, it will stay that way until you enhance again.
  • Options
    Darksteel wrote: »

It happens everytime you "enhance" one of your ships (level it up). it seems to put that particular ship in your reinforcements if it wasn't, or vice versa, swapping it with another random ship that was in that spot previously. Very annoying. So what I do is only level a ship(s) right before doing a battle so I can fix the formation, and once you rearrange and do a battle, it will stay that way until you enhance again.

Sometimes it mixes up like 3 or 4 ships though, not really sure how it works.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info
  • Geonosian_Spy
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Everytime biggs taunt on target lock fails the amount of times this has let me down and lost because of it but never a problem for A.I. and just now i attacked biggs and critted him and he gained protection!

This was literally the final straw that drove me away from the game. And now having read this I know I wasn't imagining* it nor was it something exclusive to me. Didn't happen every time and I wasn't keeping an official tally but seems it happened 3/5 battles (since just about every team rolls Biggs it was a daily occurrence.) Probably wouldn't have sweated it if my own Biggs X-Wing gained protection too but whatever. Pathetic.

• SARC
    134 posts Member
    Options
    This has been annoying me as well. When I get target lock on the 1st or 2nd ship in a battle, my Biggs gets taunt and regains protection. On a 3rd ship (different) from the first two, Biggs will not regain protection. However, anytime AI gets target lock (which is all the freaking time) their Biggs regains protection every time!
  • Options
    So how can A.I's biggs work efficently but not your own it doesnt make sense! Q.A. youve got some work to do
  • Options
    And while we're at it, can we discuss Tfp and his insane dodge rate? Tops out at what, 42%?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    And while we're at it, can we discuss Tfp and his insane dodge rate? Tops out at what, 42%?

This is not about op ships (but anyway tf has no protection so his dodge rate is pretty fine), it's about ship bugs.
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »

He can have terrible rng and not dodge at all so its a gamble but hes good overall damage and target lock