The Only TRUE way to COUNTER Qui-Gon Jinn!!!

Khai
81 posts Member
edited February 2016
3818507-maul+kills+qui-gon.gif

Post edited by Khai on

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    So you're suggesting to use Maul? Or to attack with a video? Or shout like Ben? I'm confused... :p
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    It's funny how a little poke can kill but a giant body width slice is only a set back
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I actually just countered him with i86 and splattered him all over the arena floor.
  • Khai
    81 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Rolf wrote: »
    So you're suggesting to use Maul? Or to attack with a video? Or shout like Ben? I'm confused... :p

Yes use Maul ;)
    Post edited by Khai on
  • Khai
    81 posts Member
    Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    I actually just countered him with i86 and splattered him all over the arena floor.

i86 is too strong!
  • Options
    Please, by the time Darth Maul gets to go, everybody will have had seven turns each. I have a 7-star Gear 8 Darth Maul and haven't used him in over a month. He needs some kind of buff or speed boost as he serves no purpose in PvP.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    TheaPevahr wrote: »
    Please, by the time Darth Maul gets to go, everybody will have had seven turns each. I have a 7-star Gear 8 Darth Maul and haven't used him in over a month. He needs some kind of buff or speed boost as he serves no purpose in PvP.

Well I just use my QGJ's Harmonious assault to call in a toon. If that toon is Maul, I auto win the fight :)

So yeah. I guess using QGJ and Maul isn't that great of a counter to QGJ though.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Haha watched that movie with my kid last nite!
  • Options
    They should make Obi-Wan Kenobi, I'm not a huge fan of Old Ben. They have Anakin and Vader. Why not right?
  • Khai
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »

Well I just use my QGJ's Harmonious assault to call in a toon. If that toon is Maul, I auto win the fight :)

So yeah. I guess using QGJ and Maul isn't that great of a counter to QGJ though.

That's why Maul needs a buff to live up to his role as one of the most badass Siths of all time!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Khai wrote: »

That's why Maul needs a buff to live up to his role as one of the most badass Siths of all time!

I think he'd be seriously OP if they tampered with him. Getting ATK up and 100% turn meter boost on a kill is crazy good, considering that he can pretty much one shot all the popular Jedi.

When I use QGJ's Harmonious Assault and manage to call in Maul early (typically right in the beginning of the battle), it's more or less an insta win. One toon dies, Maul gets Crit up and ATK up and goes again. Hit AOE, see the remaining four toons lose 1/3 of their HP. If any more Jedi after Luminara, single target them first.
  • Options
    Khai wrote: »

I think he'd be seriously OP if they tampered with him. Getting ATK up and 100% turn meter boost on a kill is crazy good, considering that he can pretty much one shot all the popular Jedi.

When I use QGJ's Harmonious Assault and manage to call in Maul early (typically right in the beginning of the battle), it's more or less an insta win. One toon dies, Maul gets Crit up and ATK up and goes again. Hit AOE, see the remaining four toons lose 1/3 of their HP. If any more Jedi after Luminara, single target them first.

I agree. Maul could get OP very quickly with any sort of meddling. Some people really don't understand the finer points on how to use different toons. Really hate seeing all the "nerf this toon!" Posts, and unwarranted buff requests are just as annoying (though fewer in number), when there are plenty of toons in DIRE need of a buff or even major overhaul.
  • Options
    Zap QGJ with Cad Bane stun glove. Resets any Jedi's turn meter. More than enough time to mow him down.
  • Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    Haha watched that movie with my kid last nite!

Ha we did too. Gonna take him to the new one when we finish them