K2S0 iOS Event

I know this has been asked before in the past but any chance of iOS getting the K2S0 event at some point so we can also max him out?

Replies

• I can't speak for iOS, but K2SO has been all over the shard shop.
  • let it good dude. that ship has sailed and sunk already. besides he's in the shard shop.
  • In the shard shop? You guys are unbelievable...
  • spotremix wrote: »
    let it good dude. that ship has sailed and sunk already. besides he's in the shard shop.

Yeah but it's not a bad idea. Shard shop is a completely **** deal (which I somewhat agree with), and should NOT be the only way to max out a character.
    It would help ease the imbalance of platform exclusive events. Let Android/iOS users dominate their toon for a month, then give everyone a chance at it.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • I wonder how Android players will respond once they know that Nihilus is an exclusive event for iOS :)
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    I wonder how Android players will respond once they know that Nihilus is an exclusive event for iOS :)

Really... Oh that's right event already announced and nothing about platform exclusive..

Don't worry hug a world day is coming in a couple months I am sure the fruit of will sponsor some event again for that.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    I wonder how Android players will respond once they know that Nihilus is an exclusive event for iOS :)

You're funny - almost had me going there, lol