Needs to be heard

I really need to make this very blunt. I am honestly quite sick of not hearing or having any type of communication of the developers of the game. I am not mentioning or singling any specific person out but I feel like there has been a HUGE dropoff in any communication whatsoever since early December. Since the hAAT release in early November, there has been no new content and many in my guild are distressed. My guild/community has over 3,000 players mind you. We need more content and places to use our characters. I would like it if we had some sort of communication and heard something. When are tournaments coming back? Did you fix the cheating? Chirrut, Jyn, Cassian, why has there been nothing said about them? Now there aren't any tournaments and we have unfarmable characters. It upsets me because there has been no info on any of them and when/where we can obtain them again. Just SAY SOMETHING. I would really like it if we had a community forum person who talks to players from time to time and can answer questions on EA/CG's behalf. I really hope this gets heard and other people understand what I'm saying.
Guild: Order 66 501st Division

Replies

• This feeling seems to be going through a lot of guilds lately. We had a couple quit already since game wasn't fun for them anymore
  • We are getting the silent treatment... I'm hoping on to another shawty.
  • Id recommend the Developer updates section
  • +100000000000 my enjoyment of this game has dropped off so bad from when I first started... Now it seems to get worse every month/update/new installment of characters just doesn't seem to be going in the right direction. Only reason I'm still playing is due to the incredible guys in my guild...
  • New content hell no not for a while isn't the game time consuming enough???
    Communication comes and goes with them we use to have weekly updates but that slowly stopped occurring
  • Big_Boss wrote: »
    New content hell no not for a while isn't the game time consuming enough???
    Communication comes and goes with them we use to have weekly updates but that slowly stopped occurring

We have had weekly updates...
  • You'll get new un-farmable toons now instead!
    Unlock them with events and then pay!
    Seems like they just ad more ingredients to the soup instead of taking care of the things needing attention (bugs etc)...
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    The topics asking for rogue one character details have been few and far apart so that might explain why it hasn't been made clear yet, either way it should only be a matter of time. Baze showed up in the shard shop and K2SO is in there currently so maybe that is the currency to stock up on for them?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Rogue One toons will likely become farmable when the new dark side meta becomes more established.
  • Yeah it is pretty upsetting that the rogue 1 characters are unfarmable and we haven't heard anything about tournys. Waiting for a reward feels a lot better if you know when it's coming...