Looking for shardmates: Elon Mustard, Orimaarko, mick9394, Chippa Cipperson, Tomomochi, darkAi

Lovesword
204 posts Member
edited July 2017
Hello all! Looking to touch base with you and any others on our arena shard. Would like to discuss payout times and strategy. Please reply here or PM me if interested. Thank you for your time.

***PLEASE SEE SECOND POST FOR ALL CURRENT MEMBERS (UPDATED REGULARLY)***
Post edited by Lovesword on

Replies

• Lovesword
    204 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    This post is a list of the people currently members in our chat:
    Total members: 25

myself (Lovesword)
    JML
    Earl (the founder!)
    Kyp
    Eye
    Brill Adrien
    Rolo
    Back5
    semore
    Elon Mustard
    Eskola
    Tomva64
    TBK 78
    Dark Helmet
    Noob Plays
    Muhaha86
    PistolPedro
    Nick
    Gagan13
    Peter Jai
    Deadmau5
    Jon
    Foqu Verymuch
    (Members not on Line but with us on Discord or forums)
    Razheem
    darkAi

We all have a decent truce/understanding if you will and I say the more the merrier.

Edited to add the names of more people in the Line app.
  • Hey!! Elon Mustard here. I just heard people were doing this (looking for shardmates) and thought it a great idea. My payout time is 6pm PST. I'm on Discord as well with my guild.
  • Hi Elon! I'm Earl, nice to meet ya. Would you want to dl the line app, and join our arena room?
  • Greetings Elon! Thanks for the reply. We all have the Line app, I'm not familiar with Discord (I only got Line for this game, guild chat). Maybe we can all stay in touch here if the apps thing doesn't work out.

Your payout time is not in conflict with anyone in our little group (great news for all, right!?)

I'm at 6pm CST
    Earl, Eye and Kyp are an hour before me 6pm EST.
    JML, Rolo and Brill are in Europe. Their payouts are I believe 10am, 11am, and 12 noon locally for me...and it's too early for me to math right now. (Lol)

I think Chippa shares the 6pm EST payout but am not sure. I also believe mick9394 and Orimaarko have either my same payout or a payout after mine based on their movements. Semore as well.

I'll reply to your PM. Thanks again for replying here.
  • That's awesome! And a relief. I will make a list for myself and not attack during their payout times. I think mick may be close or same as my payout...we seem to swap a lot during the last hour. Can't be certain though.
  • Bump! Any others? Also, I just picked some names near the top when I made this thread. If you're on this shard, please feel free to drop by!
  • 6pm MST here, there are only a few that share my payout time. Mick might be one but his movements are too irregular to know for sure. That or he gets his 5 hits in around payout and doesn't really care more than that.
  • Semore?!
  • Join our line group, please?
  • Semoreo wrote: »
    6pm MST here, there are only a few that share my payout time. Mick might be one but his movements are too irregular to know for sure. That or he gets his 5 hits in around payout and doesn't really care more than that.

Hey semore, thanks for that heads up. I'm trying to understand mick's strategy as well, his attacks are seemingly at random. Perhaps he plays when he can? Anyway, as Earl said, if you'd like to join up with us in Line, we generally just shoot the breeze and laugh a bit, talk a little strategy, and you won't wake up with crazy high double or triple didget number of unread messages!
  • If there's any chance mick9394 is on the forums and sees this, or if anyone from his guild Hong Kong 1 happen to read this and can touch base with him, please have him get in touch with us as we have no idea of what his strategy is. He hits sporadically, snipes with minutes left on each hour and does so with an extremely beatable squad which means he must be refreshing with crystals many times a day. It's quite confusing to say the least.
  • Feel free to add me to your line group. Id semoreo.
    JML, your team sucks, I'm totally jelly.
  • Lovesword
    204 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Adding some names in case search function is used. I see some others climbing the ranks and perhaps they'd like to join as well?

Back5
    Kilum Sithtits Natta
    Wicked
    Vercenik
    Razheem(omega symbol)
    Nick

Also, would still like to touch base with Orimaarko from the guild Straglers.

Please understand it's just a few names I saw and typed and certainly isn't an inclusion/exclusion thing. If you see names here you recognize, please feel free to reply!

Thank you kindly for your time.
  • Hey folks. I'd love to join the group. I quit the game for a year + but I've returned (obviously). Elon and I traded back and forth last week but I don't attack him anymore, but since we have the same payout we could coordinate easily!
  • Hey there Back5, welcome back to the game and thanks for responding here. I got your PM too, that's great, we'd like to have you join.

I'm sure you and Elon will work something out. Finishing 1,2 will be better than fighting each other (IMHO). What's your Line ID?
  • Adding a few more names (guild name in parentheses):

Eskola (HothSkiPatrol)
    Denim ix (4PDA Moraband)
    Eikas (ALL YOUR NI ARE BELONG 2 US)
    PistolPedro (Too Old for this Sithh)
    Peetr Jai (Das Uber Villains)
    Deadmau5 (Kneb)

Again, not meant to exclude anyone, just glanced at the current standings and went down the list and added names here. Please feel free to reply here and/or hit me up with a message.
    Be well all and MTFBWY!
  • Still trying to reach (guild name included for some in parentheses):
    Denim ix
    Leoho Filnel
    One (Raiders survivors)
    Deadmau5
    Arhiloud
    Jon (sotfo)
    CZI (light side of hungary)
  • darkAI
    7 posts Member
    Hi,I'm darkAi from China ,my payout time in 6PM gmt+8,glad to know you.
    I don't have line, because we can't login line in our country.
    I got discord, and my id has been send message to Lovesword . Glad to be friend with you.
  • Hello darkAi! Great to hear from you. Thanks for posting! I've sent you a message.
  • Same shard here. sinsear#4171 on discord and line is sinsear777.
  • Sinsear wrote: »
    Same shard here. sinsear#4171 on discord and line is sinsear777.

Greetings Sinsear! Is this your in game name as well? I'll send you an invite in Line shortly.
  • Lovesword
    204 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    We are still trying to reach the following players. If you know them or are in their guild, please help us get in contact with them. Thank you kindly!

Leoho Filnel (Brazil Rebels)
    Denim ix (4PDA Moraband)
    uzun4o (Ugnaught Kingdom)
  • Lovesword
    204 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Looking for players mentioned above, and anyone in our shard. Come join the party!
  • Hello all, as i'm not on Line, could you include here the chart with all our players payout. I have a very old release of this sheet, and because of that i had already attacked some of us :( Fortunatly Brill call me to order, but i'm sorry again for this misguided attack (especially agaisnt Peetr Jai, sorry mate).
  • Hey guys, I'm Arachknight and I've been looking to get in touch with you guys for awhile. I'm in the same shard. I'm also on discord (arachknight#4386)
  • What’s up? Are you guys on discord? Took me two years to figure out that if I googled my SWGOH name I might find my arena shard
  • Hi. Can someone add me? juzzy#0629- discord
  • Hi guys, apologies if I have caused confusion during the payout time. Please add me in discord (alvin#7557) SKZAlvin here.