Heroic rancor guild looking for members

I was recently in a guild with a leader who was blaze about following his own rules, so I made my own. I had half the guild follow me to my new guild, but I'm looking for around 20-30 members to fill the rest.
Mostly what I ask is you do your daily 600 and follow the rules. We do heroic rancor raids 3 times a week and are slowly moving onto heroic tank raids. Rancor is usually cleared in an hour so there is a 24 hour rule of 0 damage.

Would prefer if you were level 80 or above and had a few good teams of 7* toons. But I am flexible on that. My ally code is 777-863-711

Replies

• Options
    Would like to also add that t6 tank raids are generally cleared within a day or so, so we are not far off heroic.
  • Options
    Timezone is also Australian too, but most members are from the states.
  • Options
    Happy for another guild to merge with us as well if that's an option
  • Options
    I sent you a pm Danubiss
    And then there were pants...
  • Options
    Still looking for members
  • Options
    Still looking. Send me a message if you're interested
  • Options
    Still in need of about 20 members, getting there slowly.
  • Options
    Hey inv me to guild leaving guild now
  • Options
    Muahhaajja wrote: »
    Hey inv me to guild leaving guild now

What's your ally code?
  • Options
    Sending you an ally invite. Level 85, 42 7*. Need the raids for gear.
  • Options
    Thanks Kelsier. Still in need of about 10 members
  • Options
    Still in need of some members if anybody is interested.
  • Options

I just sent you an ally request
  • Smartinsk
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi. What times do you start heroic rancor raids? Can you manage 3 raids per week? Or how many tickets per day does your guild produce. I contribute 600 each day to my current guild but the total outcome is barely 16k tickets. So Im looking for new guild that would be more efficient. Im level 83. Im in Sydney Australia.
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Smartinsk wrote: »
    Hi. What times do you start heroic rancor raids? Can you manage 3 raids per week? Or how many tickets per day does your guild produce. I contribute 600 each day to my current guild but the total outcome is barely 16k tickets. So Im looking for new guild that would be more efficient. Im level 83. Im in Sydney Australia.

Rancor is started 11:30am melbourne time, then damage commences 24 hours later. Tank is started around 3am melbourne time, by one of my officers. But it's only t6 tank so it actually works well. Our character refresh time is midnight and guild payout is 6:30pm. We average between 23k - 26k raid tickets daily.
  • Options
    for heroic rancor, after 24 hours is it free for all? Can I join your guild? Im stilll a member of my current guild.
  • Options
    For the rancor it's a turn based system. Our 4/5 strongest clear p1 and go into p2 all at the same time, just so most of the damage doesn't count. Then it's just a calling your shot sort of thing. Might sound weird but it works for us. You're welcome to join.
  • Options
    I am able to clear rancor phase 1 myself. Is that ok? How do I join? Do I need to leave my guild and give you my ally code?
  • Options
    My line id is smartinsk if you have line.
  • Options
    You can either add my ally code (posted in first message) and then leave your guild and I'll invite you. Or just leave your guild, give me your ally code and I'll invite you. Doesn't matter which way
  • Options
    Ok. I will send you ally invite and leave my guild. My nick is Lomi Drevo. Thanks
  • Options
    I have sent you ally request. My nick is Lomi Drevo. Thanks