Toons good against sith for new event coming?

Just want some ideas for the new event that recquire toons good against sith.
Hope this discussion helps others get prepared for the 3 new dark side characters coming soon.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    I reckon the event will be relatively easy, atleast for the players who've been around for a while.
    As far as good against sith... I will just assume it means characters who won't suffer any negative effects while fighting vs sith. Jedi (and rebels to a lesser extent) perform worse when facing sith characters.
    I'm also reluctant to use rex and 5s, they may start shooting at their own team.
    Save water, drink champagne!
    518 posts Member
    I guess sith are good against themselves.
    After all, some synergies can work but we can also consider empire teams with ability and imunity buffs, maybe a lower attack and speed and some DoTs.

Or you can use whoever dispels debuffs on your team's chars.
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    I reckon the event will be relatively easy, atleast for the players who've been around for a while.
    As far as good against sith... I will just assume it means characters who won't suffer any negative effects while fighting vs sith. Jedi (and rebels to a lesser extent) perform worse when facing sith characters.
    I'm also reluctant to use rex and 5s, they may start shooting at their own team.

But Rex removed his chip and 5's died. Before order 66
  • From my understanding 5's found out about Order 66 and then was killed, correct?
  • I was thinking clones might be key but I'm not sure.

I hope they release a new bounty hunter or another sith.
  • phatphil3 wrote: »
    From my understanding 5's found out about Order 66 and then was killed, correct?

He found out that the chip was for nefarious purposes, and he knew Palpatine was the kingpin, but he didn't get all the way to figuring out Order 66.

He was the closest anyone got to stopping the takeover. RIP Fives...
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Jaredingo wrote: »
    I was thinking clones might be key but I'm not sure.

Well, we're getting 2 other characters wroth Darth Nihilus. Stands to reason that they could be sith too.

*edited because i misread the events post, thinking the other two chatacters were sith. They may or may not be.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Jedi Luke went into a room with 2 sith

And Jedi Luke is the only one who walked out.
    518 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »

Palpatines, as Darth Sidious, killed Savage and enslave Maul on a single trip on Mandalore. He also struggled Doku by an hologram conversation.

And, as far as I know, there's no Jedi Luke despite you can see him every where in this game except in the available chars...

So let's say the sith strong against themselves :)

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Guest wrote: »
    Mullato wrote: »

Palpatines, as Darth Sidious, killed Savage and enslave Maul on a single trip on Mandalore. He also struggled Doku by an hologram conversation.

And, as far as I know, there's no Jedi Luke despite you can see him every where in this game except in the available chars...

So let's say the sith strong against themselves :)

Jedi Luke.
  • Scorn wrote: »

Well, we're getting 2 other characters wroth Darth Nihilus. Stands to reason that they could be sith too.

*edited because i misread the events post, thinking the other two chatacters were sith. They may or may not be.

would not be surprised if they are something in the tone of "sith apprentice" or "sith acolyte"...
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Melvil wrote: »
    Scorn wrote: »

would not be surprised if they are something in the tone of "sith apprentice" or "sith acolyte"...

Darth apprentice*...The one and only apprentice of Darth master.