Speed, EP, JKA, DV

I have each of them at about 170 or so. Helpful, wasting stat space, needs more? I know some will suggest (and have) other teams. But if possible I just like the team of:

L - EP g8 soon to be g9, DV g9, JKA g9, Barriss g9, RG g8.

I have no delusions of top rankings. I am holding well at 195 - 220, using my 5 chances each reset.

So.... back to my original question..

Replies

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    You can never go wrong with more speed tbh.
  • what level should I strive for?
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    SikrouDeco wrote: »
    what level should I strive for?

Lvl 85 lol.
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    no, sorry meant speed. team is all 85
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    If going for top 50 or better in arena then 200+ is pretty decent. Although that can be hard to achieve sometimes. It all depends on your opponent's ya know, basically you just want your squad to be faster than them.
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    True, I find the biggest plus in this group is two fold. EP's stun/damage, RG's tanking. Another plus is Barriss is double tough and her single target cleansing comes in handy. JKA hits hard, buffs, etc.. love when he explodes on someone lol

When I can I try to obtain the +30 speed arrow mod. currently I am at 26 there I think.
  • People in the top to have 8-15 speed as a secondary on almost every mod for each character. Some character i have seen are modded to have an additional 80-117 speed on top of their character's base speed.
  • Wow 200 speed. One of our guild members has his Rey to 240.. I'm jealous lol