Actually saw Mace attack exposed toon

crzydroid
7298 posts Moderator
Hey, I know how we like to point out dumb AI moves, and it's often wondered why Mace never attacks the exposed toon. Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that during GW last night, I saw an enemy Mace actually attack the exposed toon.

It was TFP and he had foresight.

Replies

• Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Hey, I know how we like to point out dumb AI moves, and it's often wondered why Mace never attacks the exposed toon. Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that during GW last night, I saw an enemy Mace actually attack the exposed toon.

That One time...
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

One time Mace attacked my exposed Darth Maul in GW!
    I was also solo'ing that node with Darth Maul and Mace had survived Maul's basic with like 2% hp.... So yeah he kinda had to attack Maul, just bonus for him that he was exposed.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    so Exposed sounds like it means, to see clearly someone's weakness, and Foresight sounds like it means, to see into the short term future. in the battle of the sights.... apparently the shield is stronger than the spear. as i assume TFP evaded
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    M_L wrote: »
    so Exposed sounds like it means, to see clearly someone's weakness, and Foresight sounds like it means, to see into the short term future. in the battle of the sights.... apparently the shield is stronger than the spear. as i assume TFP evaded

If you see that someone's weakness is to hit them in the left side of their rib cage, you know where to hit them. If they see that you are going to hit them in the left side of the rib cage, they're gonna dodge your hit to the left side of their rib cage.
  • Options
    Yeah he attacked my exposed biggs in gw yesterday, granted biggs got the crit and full tm so i triple tapped mace out haha
  • Options
    20% of the time, it works every time baby!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*