Raid gear reward missing?

I wish there was a way to review what you won in a raid besides the one notification; you know, something kept in an inbox.

My guild did a Rancor raid at lunch, and I got my rewards. One of the gear peices I got was a Mk IV Cheddak Comlink. You know, the whole piece? Just one, so you know it's not salvage?

Thing is, I saw the reward in the message, but I don't see it anywhere. I have a couple of toons that need it, too. Anyone else ever have rewards just disappear that way?

Replies

• Options
    It's a bug. To my knowledge CG has not officially acknowledged it exists and therefore I wouldn't expect any plans to fix it.

Specifically the bug is sometimes items are displayed to you via your inbox, but in reality different rewards are given to you (I bet you got your credits and shards assuming you're doing heroic).

Development has responded in the past with general messages saying you got XYZ (which is different then what was displayed to you) without any additional explanation. Essentially they will just be giving the items you actually received. If you contact EA customer service expect to waste 4-5 hours accross multiple day with no resolution. That was my experience at least.
  • Options
    Ah, so it's not just me and it's a real thing. Thanks for that.

Shame, though. I could really have used that gear. I have the worst luck with RNG and raid gear; even when I get fully crafted stuff, it's almost always something no one needs, or I already have. Just once I'd love to get a set of cuffs, or a fusion engine.
  • ziccoit
    58 posts Member
    Options
    This just happened to me few hours ago. Fully crafted MK 5 thermal detonator and 47 funaces went missing. I got guild currency, Han Solo sahrd and credit but those gears were nowhere to be found. I just mailed ea with the hope of resolution which I doubt would come.
  • TesVevec
    114 posts Member
    Options
    It happened to me a couple of times that one or more of the gear reward displayed in the inbox message did not appear in my inventory after claiming it, but i'm pretty sure I got something else. For example: droid caller pieces instead of a fully crafted furnace ;( or a fully crafted item instead of salvage :) But sometimes I can't figure out what i got.