Cody Mods

Need advice on best mods for Commander Cody?

Replies

• If he leads, CD and Health, otherwise CD+CC.
  • I actually have a decent combo going now of defense, health, & CC

Thanks for the response!
  • Speed is the only good mod set for Cody in raids.
    The Alliance - Alpha. IGN Clintman.
    Are you in my Arena Shard? Want to join our Discord PVP channel? PM me.
  • Zeta, its Crit Chance Sets with the following Right Hand Primaries: Protection Arrow, Crit Chance Triangle, Protection Cross for general content.

PVP is Speed and Crit chance zeta or not.
  • If you want to make clones good at all in raids you need a 200+ speed Cody and that is the only way to make them really viable in arena also.

If you run Cody always use at least 3 other clones, if you need to leave someone out my opinion is Rex as his damage is the worst of all clones and GK could potentially take his spot as cleanser.

The reason I say 200+ speed is essential is that once Cody goes the clone-machine can start rolling, up until that point they are extremely vulnerable, after that point they can win on defense.
  • chezhead
    221 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    KeKattia wrote: »
    If you want to make clones good at all in raids you need a 200+ speed Cody and that is the only way to make them really viable in arena also.

If you run Cody always use at least 3 other clones, if you need to leave someone out my opinion is Rex as his damage is the worst of all clones and GK could potentially take his spot as cleanser.

The reason I say 200+ speed is essential is that once Cody goes the clone-machine can start rolling, up until that point they are extremely vulnerable, after that point they can win on defense.

this. you need cody fast in pvp and raid to keep 212 going. i can't imagine giving him a protection arrow. a fast cody also gets sarge going.