Future Clones (Probably before episode 8)

Prev1
Ok well I know Im not the only one here that really enjoyed the Star Wars TCW animated series and a big reason why I loved the series was because of the unique clone troopers portrayed trough out the series. There are a lot of memorable Clones that I would love to see in game to expand the clone troopers range of selection and not just 5 overall toons. (I know we also want Ewoks, Night Sisters, Sith, Jawa, etc etc etc) I think Clones lack a little bit of a punch and also a clone that can provide critical chance up (like what leia is being used for in phase 2) also they don't have a debuffer or a really good dispeller probably some other ideas im missing right now. So anyways we still have a few months before Episode 8 hits theaters and most likely we will get a few Resistance and First order toons with the release but in the meantime what Clones would you like to see added?
My wish list is:
Wolfee
Keeli (Clone Captain that died in Ryloth with IGD)
Heavy (The leader of Domino squad that died allowing Fives and Echo to escape)
Thorn (He had a Heroic Death holding of a swarm of Droids to allow Padme to have time for escape)
Gregor
Waxer
This is just a few of the top of my head I have some video on top ten clones so if anyone would like some other clone please share and enjoy the video:

https://youtu.be/Ott71CYinAE

https://youtu.be/4v9-w7Q1i-8

Replies

• Just posted something similar before I saw this lol. I just formed my clone team and I love them, but they just can't compete well in the arena. Or at least not so far. They're lacking what the rebels and empire have, the new op kits.
  • Heavy should be a taunting tank. That is truly what the clones are missing.
  • Lucky7th
    36 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Ayzen_1024 wrote: »
    Just posted something similar before I saw this lol. I just formed my clone team and I love them, but they just can't compete well in the arena. Or at least not so far. They're lacking what the rebels and empire have, the new op kits.

They should make 5s taunt whenever a clone assists him with his special, that would make clone teams a lot more viable imo
  • Lucky7th wrote: »
    Just posted something similar before I saw this lol. I just formed my clone team and I love them, but they just can't compete well in the arena. Or at least not so far. They're lacking what the rebels and empire have, the new op kits.

They should make 5s taunt whenever a clone assists him with his special, that would make clone teams a lot more viable imo

that's a neat way to buff clones while keeping fives balanced. I like the mesh with cody and echo. If only devs read this lol
  • Wolfee and Heavy would be awesome! I like Waxer and Boyle too
    If I'm remembering their roles correctly, Boyle would be a great medic, Waxer as a support
    Wolfee as an attacker, and Heavy as a tank
  • phatphil3 wrote: »
    Heavy should be a taunting tank. That is truly what the clones are missing.

I feel like the clone sergeant was meant to be heavy, but they changed their mind along the way
  • Ayzen_1024 wrote: »

@Ayzen_1024 they always do pretty good but yeah definitely can't stay consistently number one in arena unless lock outs or something along the lines.

In phase 2 HAAT they are great basically they are the meta of phase 2 but using Leia instead of Rex. I love them because they are so cool but as full Synergy squad they don't hold in arena too well but Rex lead still competes with all the current metas (I just got 1st with his lead) and fives with a GK lead and Zarriss is also very good.
  • Big_Boss wrote: »

@Ayzen_1024 they always do pretty good but yeah definitely can't stay consistently number one in arena unless lock outs or something along the lines.

In phase 2 HAAT they are great basically they are the meta of phase 2 but using Leia instead of Rex. I love them because they are so cool but as full Synergy squad they don't hold in arena too well but Rex lead still competes with all the current metas (I just got 1st with his lead) and fives with a GK lead and Zarriss is also very good.

Yea I use Rex all the time, even when it's just to speed my team up. They do ok, but I wanna use my full on team. For raids, they're kings. I can't wait to zeta cody
  • Ayzen_1024 wrote: »
    phatphil3 wrote: »
    Heavy should be a taunting tank. That is truly what the clones are missing.

I feel like the clone sergeant was meant to be heavy, but they changed their mind along the way

I agree with you, even just changing the name to Heavy and buffing him would be a nice gesture. Plus it could possibly make CS viable without an array of clones around him.
  • Hevy was awesome in the show, but clone sarge basically is Hevy. I'm all for buffing the clones, but I think Sarge is pretty good as is. His turn meter gain on a crit and the combo of cody lead and Hevy's unique is fantastic in raids. Granted, he would need some small buff for arena, but really the problem is echo on arena teams as he does nothing for you (no a 5 turn c/d aoe dispel is not good).
  • I'm in for Commander Gregor, but basically any Clone would be appreciated. Who knows? We might get Clone Commandos in the future.
  • I would like to see Venku Skirata. Look him up. And if you haven't read the books about his parents boy are you missing out.
  • @Ava_Kdizzle @Ayzen_1024 I kinda thought the same about Clone Sargent being Hevy but then again a lot of clones were seen using the minigun not just Hevy and his armor isn't the right color.

I agree with @Cyrusthevirus and @phatphil3 that Hevy is added the role of taunting tank definitely fits him the best.
  • @Lucky7th and Cyrus I really like both your Ideas on the clones. Fives taunt under Kenobi has proven formidable if he did that with a clone assist that would definitely benefit the clones.

And Cyrus's classifications for the clones he mentioned imo are spot on!
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    As a Clone lover and one that uses them in arena often, I like all of you are rather disappointed with their performance. I can land top 5 and hold decent with top 20 overnight. Sometimes I swap Baze in for Echo or even B2.

But man, try and take on a strong GK + Chaze team or GK + Zarriss and absolutely friggin forget it. Can't even make a dent. And that to me is absurd considering how hard they are to obtain and gear. So they either need to correct them or add more high damage Clones.

BTW they do way more damage with Leia in P4 than P2 :smile:

@CG_Kozispoon

Would be nice if the Devs would do something about this. Cody Zeta was nice, Fives Zeta was nice. But it isn't even close to making them strong competition for 1st in PvP
    Discord: EVRT #5566 Line: bevrt
  • Clones are amazing. I would love to see more of them, they are fun to use
  • @EVRT I think clones lack a "proper" dispeller and definitely DPS really they can lay on damage in bunches but its under very specific circumstances like Cody's Special for example and Rex subdue.
    I wouldn't they need to correct the ones we have because heck they are amazing in HAAT and have good Synergy but I do think new clones can make them viable in diffrent ways.
    I would start with bringing in Wolffe as a Attacker that deals good damage and can give critical Damage and chance up to clone allies. (Ill leave the specifics of his abilities to devs hands)
  • I vote for bar bar, the clone of jar jar
  • Fives taunt should've been included in his ZETA!!!
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Fives taunt should've been included in his ZETA!!!

I can definitely agree on that statement lol
  • They just need to add some of the clones from Republic commando.
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    @EVRT I think clones lack a "proper" dispeller and definitely DPS really they can lay on damage in bunches but its under very specific circumstances like Cody's Special for example and Rex subdue.
    I wouldn't they need to correct the ones we have because heck they are amazing in HAAT and have good Synergy but I do think new clones can make them viable in diffrent ways.
    I would start with bringing in Wolffe as a Attacker that deals good damage and can give critical Damage and chance up to clone allies. (Ill leave the specifics of his abilities to devs hands)

Echo does well for me except for the long cooldown. Just need a lot of speed on him and Rex. While yes they are amazing in HAAT, my point was regarding PvP. And for that, even with Cody special, if they face a Zarriss and GK you can't even make a scratch. That in my mind is a rework. But add new high DPS clones or fix current ones - doesn't matter to me
    Discord: EVRT #5566 Line: bevrt
  • Agreed @Big_Boss!! We need more Clone firepower too. Clones are my favorite toons on the game and synergies are awesome. About 5's taunt it would be so cool to would've had it added with his zeta.
  • They should add 99 he would be a great support getting weapons and so on
  • 5s does taunt when he uses his special under a GK lead
  • I'd like to see something like Aayla's basic where there is a chance of calling a clone ally to assist
  • I'd love more clones!!! As long as they have helmets @capGamesArtist :#:#o:)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Lol @Hosko I knew someone HAD to bring 99 to the conversation I was waiting to see who would it be
  • I'd like to see something like Aayla's basic where there is a chance of calling a clone ally to assist

@ARCTrooperFives That or someone like Plo Koon and sunfac that can dispel on Basic
  • @FN1188 you and I both man. Im very Jedi and Clone Biased (Both together even better)