Please add to cantina shop

Some form of credit purchase like the arena shop has.

At some point every player will max out this store they're then faced with buying either-

1) 5 shards of an already completed toon to dump in shard shop

2) ship building materials - note these are needed in the short term but with the low number of ships will quickly become another useless buy

3) ship training droids - easiest ship challenge to complete (in my opinion) so players tend to have a surplus anyway added to note in 2) that in short term will be needed but once fleet arena ships are done again quickly become pointless

Hell at this point I'd even accept an ally point farm in cantina.

Replies

• You will soon run out of the need for credits as well given your logic with ships etc
  • Cantina hasnt had a lot added but they will add more ships its a good source of funds for ship advancement. If anything i prefer no toons being added maybe add a higher amount of ship creds or a second spot to buy.
  • Mike1980 wrote: »
    You will soon run out of the need for credits as well given your logic with ships etc

Well the logic being so far that ship creds can only be used in minimal things whereas credits have a vastly higher number of applications and 100+ toons
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Add gear: cuffs, guns, mk3 callers, holoprojectors.
  • Add all the gear for g10/11
  • SubzeeeDon
    736 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    The rate for ship creds is horrible in the cantina store. Add that to the fact that for some reason captial ships are really costly to level up and there is a lack of gainin credits aside from fleet arena. I'm hoarding my cantina tokens till something improves personally
    Post edited by SubzeeeDon on
  • Lol heck we would all love some gear additions to it
  • Tigzie wrote: »

I know you brought it up...
    But we have credit/training droid purchases for ships in cantina. We only have 20- ships and they are only adding more. Soon there will be 50 ships and people will always need more credits/droids. Don't know why you think that soon everybody will have ships maxed. They are going to add new content in the future so we will have things to buy. I've bought credits every shipment refresh and still only have a fleet of level 80 ships. Do you have 8 ships at level 85 and enoug credits to promote them to 7*? If not; you still need credits as well, get ready for the new ship raid that will require 7* ships; don't get left in the dust.
  • Jetlife wrote: »
    Tigzie wrote: »

I know you brought it up...
    But we have credit/training droid purchases for ships in cantina. We only have 20- ships and they are only adding more. Soon there will be 50 ships and people will always need more credits/droids. Don't know why you think that soon everybody will have ships maxed. They are going to add new content in the future so we will have things to buy. I've bought credits every shipment refresh and still only have a fleet of level 80 ships. Do you have 8 ships at level 85 and enoug credits to promote them to 7*? If not; you still need credits as well, get ready for the new ship raid that will require 7* ships; don't get left in the dust.

Unfortunately I do have my ships at 7* Lv 85 as I purchased ship packs when they came out & finished the ship credit challenge pretty early on as well as finishing 1st in arena each day for 200k creds a day means fleet has halted.

But even if people haven't done this and are slow farming the rate of ship releases vs amount of ship credits attainable via rewards & challenges means that people will catch up before there is a high amount of ships
  • Ships are gonna get a massive update sooner rather than later. I would be shocked if sepratists dont get a capital ship and more ships arint added by March-May. There are so many clone wars characters with established ships we dont have. Grevious, Dooku, Asajj, Anakin, Yoda, and more not to mention new characters they may add. Save those fleet credits and droids.

That said I wouldint mind some new characters in GW and Cantina shops. I am pretty close to having had farmed everyone of value there (just like 1 and 2 characters left on each) and I am just on month 2.5 of playing. I cant imagine how it is for those playing since launch.

PVP is super slow to farm if your not a top 50 player and it has a ton of great characters.
  • Add Clone Sergeant and FOTP. They are very tough farms and at a minimum take months because they are only on dark/light nodes.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I've been purchasing the million credits with it now since there are no more toons in there I want. I need ship credits and have an enormous surplus of ship training droids, but the exchange rate is awful so not worth it.
  • Darkjoe1990
    197 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I dont think we need to put 1* or 2* bronzium characters anywhere aside from maybe an early node or 2. In 3 months time almost all of those characters are at 5/6 stars for me (CS is almost 7*). Yeah it takes awhile but then getting them in Bronzium feels SUPER pointless I never did anything for Magnagaurd and he is 5*. Just add FOTP to bronzium he is truly an unreasonable farm so far for what he is.

I would be annoyed to see these characters take a regular spot in the shops.