Am I the only one that uses keycard battles?

For 50 energy you get some good training Droids. Works well when you use it at midnight. Because you gather that energy back anyway while your asleep. Used it 4 times and brought up 3 level 59/61 toons to level 64. And one to level 63.

Replies

• Just to clarify I leveled up to 65 and got a bunch of energy. Then used crystals and refilled my energy.
  • Khai
    81 posts Member
    Yes you are the only one my friend :)
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Yes you are the only one. You could have completed 5 stage 7 battles gotten less droids but credits, xp, and hopefully a purple hair dryer.
  • Randall wrote: »
    Yes you are the only one. You could have completed 5 stage 7 battles gotten less droids but credits, xp, and hopefully a purple hair dryer.

But I didn't need that. I just needed Droids for my Droids. Screw xp I can barely keep up my 8 toons to there current level as it is.
  • Energy refil = 50, 50, 100, 100, 200, 200, 400, 400, 900 crystals
    7 T5 droids in shipments = 60 crystals

I prefer buy droids in shipments when necessary.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • fberbert wrote: »
    Energy refil = 50, 50, 100, 100, 200, 200, 400, 400, 900 crystals

For 50 crystals you got 6 tear 6 Droids plus 8 level 5 Droids. And like 10 level 4 Droids. Idk I find keycard battles to be worth it if I just wanted Droids.
  • Jugilismaani
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    -
    Post edited by Jugilismaani on
  • No they are useless
    F2P have 9 60+ with 7 66s and many more 50+ and still have like 3000 * and 2000 2* droids and 4,5M with no one yet near upgrade to 7* (already have 3 7*) so both coins and droids aren't a problem if you are smart
  • Sorry but they just arent worth.50 energy is 50 energy regardless of when its used, if you simmed battles for gear before you go to bed you would use it up too. As someone else posted, everyone should already be doing at least the 50 crystal refreshes to farm gear, so buying them from shipments ends up better

A few levels on a char are pretty meaningless anyway, its gear that makes the most difference, and since while farming gear you also get credits, xp and training droids, its by far the better way to go. Besides, for most training droids arent the leveling constraint, its credits. I refresh energy 4-5 times a day using arena rewards+the sub, never do keycards, and credits are by far the bigger issue.

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    fberbert wrote: »

For 50 crystals you got 6 tear 6 Droids plus 8 level 5 Droids. And like 10 level 4 Droids. Idk I find keycard battles to be worth it if I just wanted Droids.

I would too, IF I just wanted droids. But droids are the lesser of my concerns. I need the XP, gear, ability mats, Shards as well.
  • I use for credits rather than training droids.
  • fberbert wrote: »

a-men. i guess people like to use energy to waste? i dunot. I like to use energy to get gears and get stronger. maybe energy to get shrds. what a ideal idea. but energy to get training droids? what a nut job to the slpit
  • I use them for credits. Very helpful they are, and if timed with close to lvling up, very cost effective.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    The main reason not to use them and the main reason almost no one does is also the main reason those who dont progress faster and stronger
    Reason is.........
    If u farm missions, you get enough droids/credits to maintain a solid core of around 8 toons (give or take) but while farming, your staring up/gearing up/leveling up meaning your staying completly caught up while using those keycard battles, you only get some extra credits or extra droids and nothing else.

My advice to everyone in my arena group is
    USE THE KEYCARD BATTLES
    My advice to everyone not in my arena group is
    DONT USE THE KEYCARD BATTLES
  • Abyss wrote: »
    The main reason not to use them and the main reason almost no one does is also the main reason those who dont progress faster and stronger
    Reason is.........
    If u farm missions, you get enough droids/credits to maintain a solid core of around 8 toons (give or take) but while farming, your staring up/gearing up/leveling up meaning your staying completly caught up while using those keycard battles, you only get some extra credits or extra droids and nothing else.

My advice to everyone in my arena group is
    USE THE KEYCARD BATTLES
    My advice to everyone not in my arena group is
    DONT USE THE KEYCARD BATTLES

Use Keycard battles ONLY for credits not for droids....im using 5x everyday to get 550k...not bad....late level needs credit badly...
  • I use the every day nearly - especially when I need extra currency to promote a toon...