Guild Stonecold(USA) is looking for a few good players!

Hi, Im an officer from Guild Stonecold. We have roughly 43 members, but are exoeriencing some issues w/ a few of our members not participating everyday. We complete RancorRaid quickly(2hrs) & It takes us about a day & a half to finish the normal TankTakedown if that helps in determining our strength & skill level. We have a group of players who have been around for a long time too. Its a pretty great guild to be honest. Anyway, we would like lvl85 players who play daily & are guild-focused & eager to level their core teams. You must Request & donate daily as well. Thats extremely important to keep a guild competitive...and as you know, the higher the guild rank, the more points & benefits we all receive! As far as our ranking, we are constantly ranked in the Top#2000, usually around #1550.

My code is 896-989-333. Feel free to shoot me an AllyInvite followed by a request to join the Guild. Thanks

Replies

• You dont have to be level 85, as we are eager to help up-&-coming players, but you must be concerned w/ progress, having fun & loving StarWars(I mean, were all SW dorks here after all!) and participating within the guild. Being helpful & generous is important
  • Now thats a name i have not seen in a while! Lol