What would be the best FTP Rebel Squad For....

The upcoming Emperor Palps event!

Replies

• Any could work as long as you have Wedge and Biggs. Still you can make it work without them. I did it with Ackbar (L), Wedge, Biggs, Leia and STHan. I think Wedge is a better leader, but still. The event is quite easy, actually.You want to have them at least +65 and gear 7/8, with two core characters (usually Biggs and Wedge) being higher.
    You can go for Lando too. He's one of the top tier rebels out there. The other rebel characters could work, but they are not too strong right now. Plus those rebels I mentioned earlier can work in almost all the content in the game. Specially Raids, Arena and GW.
  • Any could work as long as you have Wedge and Biggs. Still you can make it work without them. I did it with Ackbar (L), Wedge, Biggs, Leia and STHan. I think Wedge is a better leader, but still. The event is quite easy, actually.You want to have them at least +65 and gear 7/8, with two core characters (usually Biggs and Wedge) being higher.
    You can go for Lando too. He's one of the top tier rebels out there. The other rebel characters could work, but they are not too strong right now. Plus those rebels I mentioned earlier can work in almost all the content in the game. Specially Raids, Arena and GW.

So if I had that team, but Lando replaces Leia I would be fine? Who should be leader then
  • Darklin_Sil
    259 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    would be stronger imho then with Leia, I would put Wedge or AA lead.
  • Tyvokka wrote: »
    Any could work as long as you have Wedge and Biggs. Still you can make it work without them. I did it with Ackbar (L), Wedge, Biggs, Leia and STHan. I think Wedge is a better leader, but still. The event is quite easy, actually.You want to have them at least +65 and gear 7/8, with two core characters (usually Biggs and Wedge) being higher.

So if I had that team, but Lando replaces Leia I would be fine? Who should be leader then

I think overall, Wedge is a better leader for the Offense boost and heals, but Lando has that extra speed and crit chance, so in the end is up to you.

What levels/ gear would I be needing for an AA (L) Lando STHan Biggs HRSc team at 7 stars ?
    And no I don't own Wedge.
  • Tyvokka wrote: »
    Any could work as long as you have Wedge and Biggs. Still you can make it work without them. I did it with Ackbar (L), Wedge, Biggs, Leia and STHan. I think Wedge is a better leader, but still. The event is quite easy, actually.You want to have them at least +65 and gear 7/8, with two core characters (usually Biggs and Wedge) being higher.

I think overall, Wedge is a better leader for the Offense boost and heals, but Lando has that extra speed and crit chance, so in the end is up to you.

You mean crit damage, not crit chance.

What levels/ gear would I be needing for an AA (L) Lando STHan Biggs HRSc team at 7 stars ?
    And no I don't own Wedge.

I had AA and Wiggs at G8, STHan at G7 all of them 7* and levels 65 to 70. Leia was 82 and G9. You can focus on one character (perhaps Lando, since he'll probably be the main dps in your team composition) and try to upgrade as much as you can. The others don't have to be too powerful if your main dps is strong enough.
    PS: I only had "good" mods with Leia as well. The others had filler mods or not at all.
    Tyvokka wrote: »

You mean crit damage, not crit chance.

Yeah, my bad.
  • I did it with AA (L) Biggs,wedge,Lando and STH I don't have leia yet but I personally felt like Lando was necessary just because his special ability keeps hitting Palpatine when those pesky RG start taunting. I was a lot lower lvl when I did it the first time but finishing the Tier6 one was a little tough.
  • Ackbar lead, STH, SRP, Lando, and HRSc work well for me.