Toons coming out of stun with 100%tm

It's happening all the time against my Empire palp, the last time I stunned there whole team then the next turn happens and there entire team loses stun and they all take a turn before my next toon! Now I know toons still gain tm when they are stunned which is fine but once they hit 100% tm they lose stun and start over not lose stun and get a turn or what was the point of the stun??

Replies

• @CG_Kozispoon i tested this myself
    whenever palp uses his stun attack all toons that come out of his stun, come out with full tm
    stun works fine with other characters, only emperor palp stun has this problem,
    tested it out against a jedi team in gw
  • Ya it's literally costing me matches specially against top 5 zarris teams where my stuns and shocks count
  • Anyone experience this against non-Barris teams?
  • I have experienced this with Aayla a couple of times, against non-barris teams. Not so much that it was a noticeably consistent bug, but every once in a while I would say, "wasn't that guy just stunned... why did he take a turn...???" I don't think I have ever had it happen more than once per match, but it has happened.
  • I saw the same thing last night after the update. Fighting droids in arena, palp stunned them all and they all attacked right aways when they came out of stun.
  • Caiz wrote: »
    Anyone experience this against non-Barris teams?

yes i have experience this but never reported it because i was trying to duplicate but then forget lol but yes it has happened to plenty of teams i've faced recently