An idea for trialing new toons to build on the current plan.

The current idea is ok however its not really conductive to testing a character properly. In the krennic and death trooper events they hardly got a turn for me to try them out. Plus alot of the time it was my 6 against their 3 or 4.

When you test drive a car, for example, you take it for a drive in the real world. The current way is just sitting in the car and maybe starting the engine.

Now use in arena is pointless because it would be grossly unfair and nobody would buy the toon because they get to use it anyway. Similar, but less so, if used in LS/DS/GW and cantina battles. It doesn't really affect anybody else but again you would end up with 6 against 5 or less.

My proposal is to finally install a testing area. In the game. An area where you can battle allies and the top 50 or so of your arena (against their arena teams) against your toons.

Another idea behind this could be having the option to "max out" a current toon (or toons) you have (to see if you want to gear them up) or not) you could test zeta abilities out as well.

Now because mods are fairly random. You have the option of temporarily moving mods to the new teams you try try from the pool of "owned mods" without upsetting the arena teams.

Not only this but you could "max out" your opponents. See how we do against 7* GK zeta bariss etc etc.

All can be done without having to mess up your arena.

Think of it this way. You could finally find out the destructive power of a maxed mob enforcer and CUP combo.