Event suggestion

Prev1
1) The 100 years of Darkness- Earn Revan(Jedi) and Revan(Sith) shards by fighting- for Jedi Revan, Several Sith and finally Darth Malak.
For Sith Revan, Several Jedi and finally fight Jedi Malak.
Mixture of Yoda and Krennic event. Revan unlocks at 4 stars in both cases
2) The Imperial Assault- Earn AT-AT pilot shards by fighting through hordes of rebels on Hoth and also Scout Trooper shards.
You must utilise them and Vader( unlock to be eligible) to crush Echo Base's shields and rebels.
AT-At pilot unlocks at 3 stars, Scout Trooper at 2 stars.
1...2...3! You're dead!

Replies

• CF_Jedi1234
    376 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    More coming up
    Post edited by CF_Jedi1234 on
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    Bounty Hunter for Hire- Earn Jango Fett and Count Dooku shards and credits.
    Fight- T1-Padmé, T2-Republic Security Volunteers and T3-Mace Windu in a series of 4 battles in each Tier while using the infamous bounty hunter, Jango Fett and in T3, Count Dooku.
    Battle on Rishi Moon- Earn Fives,Echo and Hevy (cadet edition) and Rex and Cody shards.
    Fight 5 Battles against BX-Commando Droids and one last battle to destroy a target which will blow up Rishi Outpost.
    The Power of the Dark Side- Earn Jedi Knight Luke shards.
    Fight Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader using only Luke Skywalker to earn the first development shards ( transform old characters into new versions ) for Jedi Knight Luke. (Promote Luke Skywalker to 5 Stars to be eligible.)

1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    umm know.....i've never even heard of those characters. who wants toons no one has heard of.
  • Options
    Search em on wookiepedia... good amount of results.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    umm know

"Know"
  • Options
    thanks for the catch grammar ****.
  • Options
    Also @CF_Jedi1234 I love these ideas, especially the one for At At pilot, so badly want more generic empire troopers, they looks sooooo cool :) especially scout trooper
  • Options
    You had me at mentioning revan.

But wasn't there some in development footage of revan having both aspects, light and dark, in one character?

Cool ideas anyway.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

But wasn't there some in development footage of revan having both aspects, light and dark, in one character?

Cool ideas anyway.
    If you're thinking of the MobileGamer video, that wasn't a dev post. It was just a suggestion
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

Cool ideas anyway.
    If you're thinking of the MobileGamer video, that wasn't a dev post. It was just a suggestion

That's probably it, thanks.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

Cool ideas anyway.

That's probably it, thanks.

Yeah, I didn't learn that until recently. I was so sure that the new sith character would be revan from that post
  • Options
    Finding the Map- Earn FN-2187 shards, a character who is neutral, and gets his affiliation (light/dark) by completing any 10 lightside battles to make lightside, or any 10 darkside battles to make dark side.
    Fight Resistance troops using only Kylo Ren(unlock to be eligible) to get FN-2187 (3 star unlock) shards!
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Finding the Map- Earn FN-2187 shards, a character who is neutral, and gets his affiliation (light/dark) by completing any 10 lightside battles to make lightside, or any 10 darkside battles to make dark side.
    Fight Resistance troops using only Kylo Ren(unlock to be eligible) to get FN-2187 (3 star unlock) shards!

i dont get it. We already have Finn
  • Options
    I think we don't have stormtrooper version of him
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    Escape from the Finalizer- Get shards for Finn, Poe and blueprints for Stolen Special Forces Tie Fighter (crew are Finn and Poe)!
    Use Finn and Poe (unlock to be eligible) against First Order Stormtroopers and First Oder Tie Fighter Pilots in 2 Tiers to get their shards. Then use the Ship, Stolen SF Tie Fighter against other First Order SF Tie Fighters and the Finalizer to unlock ( first time ) and get blueprints for Stolen SF Tie Fighter.
    Battle of Naboo- Earn Padmé, Captain Panaka and Jar Jar Binks shards.
    Fight Droids ( T1 ) and Nute Gunray and more Droids ( T2 ) to get Padmé, Jar Jar Binks and Captain Panaka shards.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    umm know.....i've never even heard of those characters. who wants toons no one has heard of.
    I think you're playing the wrong game if you've never heard of Jedi knight Luke or Jango Fett ;)
  • Options
    Escape from the Finalizer- Get shards for Finn, Poe and blueprints for Stolen Special Forces Tie Fighter (crew are Finn and Poe)!
    Use Finn and Poe (unlock to be eligible) against First Order Stormtroopers and First Oder Tie Fighter Pilots in 2 Tiers to get their shards. Then use the Ship, Stolen SF Tie Fighter against other First Order SF Tie Fighters and the Finalizer to unlock ( first time ) and get blueprints for Stolen SF Tie Fighter.
    Battle of Naboo- Earn Padmé, Captain Panaka and Jar Jar Binks shards.
    Fight Droids ( T1 ) and Nute Gunray and more Droids ( T2 ) to get Padmé, Jar Jar Binks and Captain Panaka shards.

Poe one cant work as they said one pilot can only be designated to one ship and both Finn and Poe already have ships
  • Options
    Why would they add Jango Fett? Nobody even knows him or wants him. I personally like how they added old daka because she's someone everyone knows and wants.
  • Options
    Ohh... Was hoping the Stolen SF would be there
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    DarthxMaul wrote: »
    Why would they add Jango Fett? Nobody even knows him or wants him. I personally like how they added old daka because she's someone everyone knows and wants.

Exactly. Or the highly requested Mob Enforcer!
  • CF_Jedi1234
    376 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Seriously @DarthxMaul? Check the forums. Dozens of people are requesting him, and everyone knows him. Less people knew Daka
    Post edited by CF_Jedi1234 on
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options

That's interesting. I'd heard of Jango Fett because he was in the main star wars story. Episode 2 to be precise.

Old daka I had never heard of because I didn't watch the cartoon series about the clone wars. I'd say everyone playing this game has watched episode 2 but not all watch the cartoon.

I am familiar with the star wars rebels because my kids watch it (they are 5 and 6 so weren't around for clone wars) the events or good but introduces a lot of toon to then get shards for.
  • Options
    Seriously @DartxMaul? Check the forums. Dozens of people are requesting him, and everyone knows him. Less people knew Daka

Thats because daka was wearing a fur suit. She was chewbacca the whole time
  • Options
    Gazza1988 wrote: »

That's interesting. I'd heard of Jango Fett because he was in the main star wars story. Episode 2 to be precise.

Old daka I had never heard of because I didn't watch the cartoon series about the clone wars. I'd say everyone playing this game has watched episode 2 but not all watch the cartoon.

I am familiar with the star wars rebels because my kids watch it (they are 5 and 6 so weren't around for clone wars) the events or good but introduces a lot of toon to then get shards for.
    Seriously @DartxMaul? Check the forums. Dozens of people are requesting him, and everyone knows him. Less people knew Daka

OMG it was sarcasm...
  • Options

OMG it was sarcasm...

Need emoji mate a. ;) would have helped clarify sarcasm. Hard to guess emotion from a couple of lines of text.

Although I suppose I should have guessed really. A character from the main films being less known that one from a cartoon. But you could also argue daka has probably had more screen time (at a guess) than Jango.
  • Options

OMG it was sarcasm...

Need emoji mate a. ;) would have helped clarify sarcasm. Hard to guess emotion from a couple of lines of text.

Although I suppose I should have guessed really. A character from the main films being less known that one from a cartoon. But you could also argue daka has probably had more screen time (at a guess) than Jango.

Yeah probably but not as many have seen the animated ones as the prequels
  • Options
    Did you all know that ewoks are the lava stage of a wookies life? When it is time to change they travel to desert planets where they cover themselves in rags and live in the sand. These 'sand people' become wookies eventually.
  • Options

I thought it was obvious that i was being sarcastic lol. I want Jango more than anyone right now.
  • Options
    Ohh :#
    1...2...3! You're dead!