Zeta Boba or wait for droid Zeta

Chewie_says_Aaarww
753 posts Member
edited February 2017
Hi there! :)

It won't be long before I finally have my first Zeta. I mainly use droids in the arena and lately I have been using Boba (L), JE, B2, 88 and K2SO in the arena with succes. My question is, shall I give Boba my first zeta, or wait until ig-88, hk47 or JE get their zeta?

Almost every faction has multiple zeta's except for droids.... That means it's only a matter of time before they get one too I believe. So wait, or go and have some fun with Boba? :p
SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
Post edited by Chewie_says_Aaarww on

Replies

• I would say wait (but i'm not a fan of "on kill benefits x" kind of skills anyway).
  • Thx, I think I'll wait a bit longer then :)
  • I have ZBoba and he is IMO one of the best characters in game. I haven't regretted putting the zeta on him in the slightest.
    I agree that the droids are due, but unless it is coming next week, you might have another zeta farmed by the time it does.

T Pain
  • I have ZBoba and he is IMO one of the best characters in game. I haven't regretted putting the zeta on him in the slightest.
    I agree that the droids are due, but unless it is coming next week, you might have another zeta farmed by the time it does.

I would agree with this. Fact, those at the top of your Arena shard aren't waiting. They are plugging in Zeta's as quick as they can get them. Zeta Boba now, reap some benefits, and start building up that next sweet zeta mat as you rip through Arena. Rinse and repeat until the Droids get their Zeta.
  • Zeta Boba is awesome. Go for him.
  • There probably won't be a new droid zeta in the next month. You have time to give a zeta to Boba Fett and then save up for the droids if and when it happens.
  • True @dad2my3 ,

I will zeta Boba as soon as I have my first Zeta! :smiley: Thx for the advice all :)