Tanks of today

Hello all, I would like to ask your opinion on the following characters.

- Royal Guard (7*)
- Chewbacca (7*)
- Stormtrooper Han (7*)
- K-2SO (6*)
- Shoretrooper (3*)
- Scarif Rebel Pathfinder (4*)
- Sun Fac (5*)
- First Order Stormtrooper (3*)
- Baze Malbus (3*)

Theorizing G11, which would be the best for Galactic War, Arena, Rancor and AAT challenges?

Replies

• SRP works super well in GW. The self revive is really useful and he's got quite a bit of health and protection to boot.
  • Hello all, I would like to ask your opinion on the following characters.

- Royal Guard (7*)
    - Chewbacca (7*)
    - Stormtrooper Han (7*)
    - K-2SO (6*)
    - Shoretrooper (3*)
    - Scarif Rebel Pathfinder (4*)
    - Sun Fac (5*)
    - First Order Stormtrooper (3*)
    - Baze Malbus (3*)

Theorizing G11, which would be the best for Galactic War, Arena, Rancor and AAT challenges?

You got discord ? I can help you help and so can many other great people to get you any info or help you need
  • Well, I am a semi-F2P and can not decide who should I focus on. My main issue is Galactic War.
  • Shoretrooper and RG were good investments IMO, at least for me. They soak up a ton of damage for my dark side glass cannons
  • Shoretrooper for arena for gw royal guard (his stunning will help you a lot)
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    RG is bar none, one of the best tanks in game. EVERY roster should have one as maxed as possible imho. I still run her in Arena. She is the backbone of my Sith/Empire Team :)
  • Baze definitely. He's the most versatile and can run with any team. Useful for arena and gw
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    SikrouDeco wrote: »
    RG is bar none, one of the best tanks in game. EVERY roster should have one as maxed as possible imho. I still run her in Arena. She is the backbone of my Sith/Empire Team :)

Once you maxing out teams and getting access to toons like Shoretrooper, Baze, and General Kenobi, RG becomes a distant memory.
  • RG hasn't Sean my are a team in months.

Shoretropper and GK are a great pair. Especially since GK grants crit immunity to shore trooper in the middle of the wiggs attack. I have 170k health/protection between the two. Makes my control empire team of Vader L, ep, BFz, shore trooper and GK hard to beat. I rarely leave top 10 in my nov15 shard. Sometimes I stay top 5
  • I run a K-2SO with 57k protection and 189 speed. If he triggers his taunt after JE his turn meter up he's the best. If he does not, he's garbage. Thx to him I'm not dropping that hard in the arena :)
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].