Dodge much...AI is

How interesting.
Did...16 attacks 13 dodges.
Then...12 attacks. 10 dodges
Finally.. 15 attacks 14 dodges.

Broke much. RNG is not random.

Replies

• WOW, that is insane as I've never seen it be that bad. The worst I have seen is probably 5 dodges in 6 attacks.

For me, the AI dodging lately is worse than it has been the last few weeks but not as bad as it used to be in December but it is getting close.

The worst/most annoying example I see with the AI dodging is how they usually dodge right before they are about to be killed with a regular blow, no matter who the character is. It happens way too much to just be random.

Then of course is the fact my characters don't dodge as much as the same AI characters even if mine are higher leveled and starred and geared.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    How interesting.

Not enough information oresented to form that judgement (not saying i disagree)
    We need to know who you were attacking and who you were attacking with.
    We need to know your star rating/gear setup and your opponents.
    We need to know lvl's
    We need to know leader abilities

The list of variables here goes on and on.
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    Level 68 here. I faced a lvl 63 purple gear 2nd node gw team lead by lumi that dodged 14 attacks. All I could do was smile.....so that my skills can fully cool down ;)
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    How interesting.

If it were impossible to get a bad outcome like that, THEN you could claim it's not random. A 20% random thing that happens 2 of 10 times everytime, without hot or cold streak, is NOT random.
    RNG is random. What you want, is a rigged RNG that do not allow for streaks.