Please stay on topic and be civil.
Thanks!
:)
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Options
    Is it a new toon?
  • Options
    Seems like it would make separatists viable.

Maybe in the nihilius event!?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Where did you find this
  • Options
    more nonsense that allows the rich to get richer. this special event is of no value to players level 85 or lower.
  • Options
    I can't even play it cause my toons suck lol
  • Options
    Dude the seps aren't too good besides b2 and sun fac you're not missing much
  • Options
    Wow, Hard tier is TOUGH!!! I barely squeak by with my full g11 Finn Zeta resistance team.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    It reminds me of the droids found in challenges
    Where did you find this

The Ground War Assault Battles event, it shows up in the second encounter of the first battle if you want to see it
  • Options
    What about mk2?
  • Options
    I'm glad we get more cheesy mechanics in the form of those shield generators.

Rubbish event, not even going to bother moving mods for it, even though I'm 10 Vader shards short of 7*. I get my fill of cheesy mechanics in the HAAT raids, not going to put myself through more.
  • Options
    Why Resistance characters against separarists?
    Shouldn't have to be Jedi or Rebels?

Resistance have tô batle Fist Order enemies...

And.. this event sucks. There's no way to defeat then with that garbage characters...
  • Options
    Wait... ground war is active? What am I doing here...
  • Options
    It's hard. Mostly of the toon restriction. Not going to spend credits leveling toons I won't use (outside Rey, Teebo, and EE). Bye to those Vader Shards :(
  • Options
    Get off your knees EA....you're blowing this game
  • Options
    this event is horrible. man, way too hard given the restrictions.
  • Options
    Thoroughly dissapointing event...I had time to get my ewoks to g8, which is not nearly enough to pass those 8 battles...so I wasted time and resources for nothing. Nice for those who have a g11 ugnaught I guess.

An event that requires characters that pretty much no one is leveling/gearing...Those who have been around since Rey was a thing and ewoks were viable are in luck.
  • Options
    Wow fully maxed level 85 team can't get past tier 1... Thanks ea been waiting for more events that are ridiculously tuned for maxed toons g12
  • Options
    Anyone know what this droid does exactly? my ewoks are terrible lol. And i just blew 12mil upgrading them and still cant get past phase 1 XD
  • Options
    I liked it.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    This event is supposed to be hard. You can't complain because your characters are too weak for it. My resistance/ewoks are weak too and I won't be able to complete it this time, so I'll be ready for the next time it comes around. Still I managed to last 7/8 with G7 Lvl 70 characters. Is not that hard either. You need to know when you should use the special ability,
  • Options
    The event is pretty easy if you have max'd resistance, which I don't. I can get to round 8 and die. Happened twice. To be fair the event should be Jedi and clones. But this is just another even to try and get people to spend money upgrade toons people don't really care for. Resistance is good full team max'd and zeta. But so far down the road I'm not even gonna bother right now
  • Shapelesscrabb
    159 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hey what are the specific requirements to enter the hard tier? I have all four ewoks max everything and I used them and a 4star level 35 Rey on tier one. Easily three started it. But I can't enter the hard tier, as it says required characters 4/5. So does Rey need more levels, gear, or stars?
    Edit: NEVERMIND I promoted her to 5* and I can enter
  • Options
    EASY pass!
  • Options
    NahWillis wrote: »
    I'm glad we get more cheesy mechanics in the form of those shield generators.

Rubbish event, not even going to bother moving mods for it, even though I'm 10 Vader shards short of 7*. I get my fill of cheesy mechanics in the HAAT raids, not going to put myself through more.

I just barely lost on the last stage with gear X Ewoks plus G7 ugnaught.
    Hopefully my ug will be G8 by tomorrow
  • Options
    Wow, I beat tier 1 with Teebo lead, EE, a weak (really weak g8) Poe, Rey and Ugnaught. Only Teebo, ee and Rey are gear X. Ugnaught is also gear 8. Tier 2, not so much.

Cries for nerf already though? Smh.
  • Options
    Well, we cannot even use a 10% of our roster, 4 ewoks, remember chirpa has the worse drop rate ever, and resistance, that only old shard players have, oh and don't forget ugnaut, that anyone would be crazy to farm before about 7 toons. thanks for making an event for the December shard, they'll be grateful.
    Not complaining, just to allow 10toons max and that are the ones that people used to use ages ago, well, enjoy your 1m credits ;-D I'll do it in about a year if I'm still playing
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    Wow, Hard tier is TOUGH!!! I barely squeak by with my full g11 Finn Zeta resistance team.

Wasn't so bad, got through but lost poe right at the end everyone else had pretty much full protection.
  • Options
    I will be boycotting this event because it gives out B2 shards. I would like to keep my roster pure.
    Willis Mcgahee of the Mighty Chlorians ~ https://swgoh.gg/u/willis/
  • Options
    This event is supposed to be hard. You can't complain because your characters are too weak for it. My resistance/ewoks are weak too and I won't be able to complete it this time, so I'll be ready for the next time it comes around. Still I managed to last 7/8 with G7 Lvl 70 characters. Is not that hard either. You need to know when you should use the special ability,

Shhhh, don't tell them that. They want everything now.
  • Options
    Basic is a shot. Special gives all droids more protection.