Any St. Valentine sales in the near future?

As I stated in the title, does anyone of you have any news about that? Since lots of other mobile games have already started!!!!!!

Replies

• I do not believe we will get anything for valentines day, that just doesn't seem like a holiday they would do anything for
  • That's a pity :(
  • Have you already seen such sales in this game earlier belonging to these holidays?
  • Buy a vault and get virtual roses and chocolate probably..
  • LordSmile
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Striker wrote: »
    Have you already seen such sales in this game earlier belonging to these holidays?

No, since I started in August.
    Thanks for your wise contribution.
  • We just had a lengthy sale in December, so I'm guessing we won't see another until May the Fourth, like last year. Since the OP hadn't yet played at that time last year, the promotion in late April-early May involved crystal bonuses and double drop events in hard nodes, GW, and Cantina.
  • Event to unlock Slave Leia.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    OP is smoking dope.
    LordSmile wrote: »
    Have you already seen such sales in this game earlier belonging to these holidays?

What Striker meant was there a Halloween sale or a soon to be Presidents' Day sale?

OP thank you for having a closed mind.

• For Valentine's Day the B1 Battle Droids in the Separatist event have a new special ability in the Bonus Tier:

"Tear Out Your Heart" - they focus down EE by shooting him repeatedly in the chest until he dies. Then they shoot out Rey's heart as well. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! <3
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I am still hoping for my xmas present.
  • Event to get a few more shards for female characters, please.

Jyn in particular. Although Juno Eclipse in a figure hugging uniform wouldn't go amiss either.
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Yogi wrote: »
    OP is smoking dope.
    LordSmile wrote: »

What Striker meant was there a Halloween sale or a soon to be Presidents' Day sale?

OP thank you for having a closed mind.
    My question was simple: it didn't need any sarcastic answer.
    But if I had known that it would make some babysitter angry, I would have said nothing.
    If you guys are frustrated, it's not my fault