Planning an arena squad with tenacity up or B2

vessaharja
585 posts Member
edited February 2017
So the current squad is this:
https://swgoh.gg/u/vessaharja/

Been thinking of replacing Wiggs with Boba + Rex/B2. The thing is I'm torn between Rex and B2. Most top teams on my shard run TFP, Boba and Vader. There is always either a Shore or a Baze as a tank. Would Rex work better due to tenacity up or would a fast B2 be better for breaking the Shore/Baze taunt?

Replies

• Rex's tenacity up doesn't last long. B2 immediately dispels the entire team, and you're debuffed again.
  • Have to agree - if the enemy team is sporting a baze/shoretrooper and b2, then tenacity up is wasted. Your first move is to put tenacity up and your second move is to attack the taunt (no choice) and trigger b2 to dispel you. Leaving you open for boba, palp, vader, maul, etc. I'm honestly starting to feel like a fast assaj right behind rex is the only out. She can dispel without doing damage lol that way you can actually attack b2 to protect your tenacity up until the debuffs have been resisted.
  • I'm not a huge fan of wiggs anymore, they do good damage but lack utility. I'd try this setup
    Rex (L) boba palp b2 shore
  • Search and close thread please