A handful of very active players feeling held down by guild

Hi all,

We're a bunch of players dissatisfied with our guild. We individually bring 600 guild tickets a day and organize ourselves to maximize the profits of the daily activities, but 30-35 of our guild members have minimal activity.

For example, in the last day, only 29 members spent energy on Dark Side battles (out of 49 members). However, we barely hit the 6000 energy on DS spent, i.e. not even reaching tier 3 - and this, largely through 5-6 players (me included). 2/3 of the 29 participants spent less than 120 energy on DS, some of them only 36.

A total of 12.000 raid tokens were gained in the same time : that's an average of 240 energy spent per member, but again we're several who have reached the 600 maximum day after day. So, most members let their energy waste away...

As for raids, we're stuck on tier 6 Rancor because of the lack of dynamism of the colleagues : usually, barely 20 members participate, we finish tier 6 in a bit over 24h (one or two refreshes) with most dmg (75-90%) done by a third of us.

Officers are hardly active, never announcing the time of the new raids, nor trying to organize freshmen in a more efficient way. In fact, as of now, two officers haven't connected in nearly 4 and 5 days respectively, and the third connected 7h ago but didn't launch a new raid (we have enough since 24h ago). None have currently contributed to the ongoing AAT raid.

Do we have another solution than leaving the guild for a more active one ? If so, any active guild interested by reinforcements - but with the knowledge that we want active guild members (and a guild doing or close to starting Heroic Rancor would be better) ?

Replies

• Options
    We are on the verge of going from normal to heroic AAT and we pretty active. Usually 40ppl participate in raids. We usually do 2-3 Rancor heroics and 2 normal AAT per week. We need 5 more ppl to fill the guild and in a few weeks we're jumping to heroic
  • Options
    The guild I run (Vagrant Legends) does 3-4 Rancor Heroic raids per week, we have daily minimums for Guild Activities for members to meet if they wish to remain with the guild (to make sure we can run 3-4 Rancor Heroic raids), and we are looking to fill in 5-10 slots with active members. If this sounds like a good fit for you or any of the people you know, please send me an ally invite at 295-623-811 (Kjulius) and I'll send you a guild invite (we are invite only).
  • Options
    We had the same problem so a dozen of us left and started a new guild today. We will do six star raids and tank. If you guys are looking to jump in let me know.
  • Options
    Doomed To Fail – SWGoH Guilds unwilling to compromise make recruiting players like finding a needle in a haystack

The best thing you can do is merge and give up some control (see above). Too many selfish people w/o a real vision and way to make it happen in here. Good luck to you all! If one person who is HAAT ready wants to join us we kick it off at 8 pm ET. HMU if interested.
  • Options
    Hey I'm the GL of.the Malavolent Marauders group. We have 8 guilds in our group now. 1 fully heroic, 4 doing heroic rancor and T6 tank and 3 beginner guilds. We can fit you guys into our heroic rancor guilds. All are raiding and extremely active and pushing to be our next heroic tank guild. If you would like to talk more send me a PM or come to my discord https://discord.gg/8r3u43q
  • Options
    Sent you a message
  • Options
    Ambassador! Come check out Terriblis Est.. we'd love to have you. We're progressing fast but need more members! On the brink of heroic rancor and tank. We have 21 spots and I'm cleaning out the inactives and have put in place new rules that stops the inactivity!
  • SiranthaAxus
    118 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hola!
    You might be interested in our guild, Jedi Outcasts. We do rancor heroic easily. We already experienced a HAAT with great help from a friendly guild. We learned so much that we're building up our teams for HAAT. We do manage to make regular tank in less than 24hours.

This is our recruiting post:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/88485/want-to-improve-your-game-skills-tired-of-your-boring-guild-join-the-jedi-outcasts-44-50-lvl-84/p1?new=1

Let me know if you're interested :smile:
  • Options
    In how many would u move? My alliance just formed because of ur same issues. We created our new alliance 2 weeks ago and are in 18 members all level 85. Doing our first obbligated t6 rancor and next is going to be t7 also because 2 of us alone can finished it all if we want. If u want u can join and merge with us. I m beren (584 469 954)
  • Options
    Lol look at all the guilds in the same boat....we were the same and 28 of us are doing almost what 50 were before...just trying to grind out those last 20 members
  • De_Vojo
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    J3D1 KN1GHT just successfully beat our first heroic AAT raid. Booted 10 members after the raid was complete due to no Discord. We're looking for 10 members 600 daily whom are committed.
    We alter raids every day

Leader
    De Vojo 732-519-462
  • Options
    We are looking for active players just got rid of 11 or so inactive in guild members. We run 3 heroic pit and 2 normal aat weekly. In game I'm Orvis ally code is 328-188-848 check me out if interested send an ally invite, and I'll invite to guild. We are drews crew soon we should up to haat.
  • Options
    Hi We are completing heroic AAT and are only 46/50 looking for a couple good players to help lighten the load on the rest of guild.fun active group that uses line app,24hr no damage on heroic pit so everyone gets rewards. Heroic AAT is launched Friday and Tuesday. Takes about 30 hrs cus we have both US and European players. If you are interested in a drama free guild please contact me my line id is Jamiesboss
  • Options
    if you haven't found a guild yet, let me know. What's your ID? We do Heroic Rancor normal tank, however we beat normal tank fairly fast now for a guild that has only 38 players
  • Options
    There's really no way to get your guild better but our guild had a few spots open. Regularly doing Rancor heroic on the weekends and trying to get to haat.
  • Options
    Hi all, thanks for your interest.

I'm consulting with my fellow teammates, to determine exactly how many are going to leave, as I see some of you only have 4-6 spots.

I'd prefer to have our group join one guild only, bit if too many are interested we'd split up among several of you.
  • Options
    Sent you pm... Could probably accommodate you all so you don't have to split up... Mon Cala is my guild... Part of the Malevolent Marauders group. That means space for all and opportunities to be in the right guild for where you are at in the game
  • Options
    Hey Ambassador I'm the leader of the group Dirk mentioned. We can fit all of.you into our group. If.you all want to stay together we can manage that also.